Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Hackers running amuck?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  I change my password every week.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I just edited my password
jp 14 years ago
  For now the hacker here is just guessing passwords. So choose a strong password or you will be hacked. I will try to ban him from his IP. If your account is hacked I will have to ban tis account as well because it's not secure anymore.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  apemannen got hacked once
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I was just wondering because AdrianPeterson28 was hacked and someone made a..... weiner.... on one of his levels. Thats not... good....
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Lol Demonicyoshi! (^_^)
I think the only thing you can do is tell JP if your account gets hacked.
There is a contact button at the bottom of the page, and I think JP gave his email address out in one of the forums.

Alternatively you could tell somebody on the chat to tell JP.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i'm gonna hack you =P

now weres my pic ax...?
1jase 14 years ago
  I was hacked once but I got back my file. Mainly the only thing you can do is to make sure you always log out before leaving
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I've been hearing alot about hackers? Whats going on and, like, who has been hacked and stuff? Also, besides changing my password, what else can I do to keep my account safe? I know not to give it to anyone to help me or anything like that...

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I've been hearing alot about hackers? Whats going on and, like, who has been hacked and stuff? Also, besides changing my password, what else can I do to keep my account safe? I know not to give it to anyone to help me or anything like that...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg