Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Hackers running amuck?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu1 14 years ago
  I know rollingturtlelover(she is in my class) and when I said she was hacked she didn't know cause' she has not been online in awhile
racersda 14 years ago
  Yeah ya know, people aren't thinking that your cool. If your trying to make people afraid of you then it's not working.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Well said Racersda! Honestly, what's the point in hacking people? Is this guy just trying to be cool or trying to make people scared of him? It's not working whatever he's trying to do.
racersda 14 years ago
  Ok I have one thing to say to the hacker, whoever you are...

This site is for people who just want to play levels and have fun. With you around Hacker, hacking people your not making that possible... Look at the top of the page " BonusLevel.ORG PLAY THE GAMES, CREAT THE LEVELS" That's just what people want to do on this site. If you hack them , then they get their account banned, they wont be able to have fun on this site. What if someone hacked you? Your account would get banned and you wouldnt be able to play games. That's what some people have been going through here, just to stop you from hacking their account again. So if you wanna hack people again, think twice cause someone might try to hack you to get revenge. So the bottom line is..... LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE HERE!!! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND PLAY GAMES AND MAKE THE LEVELS!!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!?!?!
Treazer 14 years ago
  @lololol
You Must Choose The Newest Level.
Then See On The Level ID. Example: [ lvlid = 3718 ].
Then Put In A Message "[ lvlid = 3719 ]....
You Must Go 1 Number Next.
Jac1 14 years ago
  You can use the lvlid and "switch" the numbers
lololol 14 years ago
  How did you find that level brolling? Only Admins, and jp, can see levels, that isn't evaluated.
Jac1 14 years ago
  So it's the same hacker hacking everyone...
Treazer 14 years ago
  Yes, He Got Hacked Too!
See Here He Created A Level! I hacked u all (Rolling Turtle)
Jac1 14 years ago
  Rollingturtlelover got hacked too!
racersda 14 years ago
  So he's been hacked multiple times by the same hacker? If that's the case then why doesn't he just chagne his password to something very long and easy to remeber? Or he could just mae another account and hope that the hacker won't know it's him........
jp 14 years ago
  But it's not the first time his account is hacked. I don't have time to deal with all this. It's not difficult to find a secure password and not to communicate it in the chats or anywhere else.
The hacker might also have hacked his email box also...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OK, fair enough, now that you mention a YEAR!
metaknight91 14 years ago
  not really. and besides, he's been on for over a year now. he'd've done it by now if he was a real hacker.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Like I said before, what they WANT you to think, it can take time (I think)
DragonPower 14 years ago
  ya!!! i agree
  but if he were real, he'd've killed the site by now. he's just having fun. he needs to be banned from the chatroom or something.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Isn't that what they want you to think?
  i know. dont ban people just because they were hacked by a junior hacker.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  This dude's not a real hacker... Any real hacker would secretly inject bad code into the site and stuff, without giving their name away. I think he's one of those kids trying to be cool or just plain annoying.

I can understand why JP would want to ban a hacked account. If an account has been hacked it could be unstable depending on what the hacker has done to the account.
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Why did you banned him!!!!! Don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( =( ;( ;(
  NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS MY BEST FRIEND ON BL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF MY ONLY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BAN HIM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jp 14 years ago
  AdrianPeterson28 is banned for being hacked too much. As I told, be very careful to your passwords.
bwac2012 14 years ago
  PW changed
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OMG hackers? When did this happen?
niimporta 14 years ago
  I Changed My PW!!!
jp 14 years ago
  Yes please be careful with your passwords. And never give your password to somebody in the chatroom, as the hacker pretend to be another memeber.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  METAKIRBY IS HACKED AGAIN!!!
PaulWalrus 14 years ago
  yes it's mrmelons22. jp knows it's him.
Submarine95 14 years ago
  is MrMelons22 the hacker?

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I've been hearing alot about hackers? Whats going on and, like, who has been hacked and stuff? Also, besides changing my password, what else can I do to keep my account safe? I know not to give it to anyone to help me or anything like that...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg