Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "I Spy", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

bbdest 10 years ago
  This level was pretty easy for me...But eh, it took me a minute to think about it.
AK 12 years ago
  I got you. >:P

Such a difficult level... :X
Elizea 14 years ago
  @jac1, ye... i got 11 xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Wow, three official levels in one day, that's my personal record!

But I know so people who can do much better...
jp 14 years ago
  It is official, congrats Jac1.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Good luck! Just 57 levels to go!
Jac1 14 years ago
  And he also went don to 12th!
It's my chance to atttack!
  I totally understand how that feeling is, but I think cheese9 is a little out of play-mood these days. He was absent for 2 weeks and when he came back he hardly played any levels, just evaluated them. He should refuel some way!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Martin, you can probably see how satisfied I am of beating cheese nine for at least 12 whole hours!
  Sorry Jac1!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Gotcha cheese!
And Martin too!
(For the second time...)
nelson90 14 years ago
  I fully agree with MartinfraKongsberg, a good level is not a level with a great number of moves, but with an elegant (and tricky to find) solution. It's also a more interesting challenge for us.

I think that you are on the right way, please continue to create this kind of interesting and challenging levels!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Okay :)

I thought that there were already too many official levels that involved moving linked blocks on patches of sticky floors with holes for there to be any more official, but I'll make more of those!
  I agree!
But Jac1; please, no more Diamond-levels with 200++ move solutions, like "Diamond in a square" and "Change of diamond". Or else you have developed as a level-producer and made some quite good ones.
nelson90 14 years ago
  Great level, Jac1, this one should be official!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Wow, thank you so much!

Finally, after playing the game, finding it way too hard, creating some levels, playing the game, more seriously this time, creating a ton of levels, playing the game, and considerably improving my score, I finally create a level goood enough (hard enough?) to become official!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This should be official!
cheese9 14 years ago
  Brilliant, Jac1. Should be official.

And yes, I know my score can be improved :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "I Spy"

About Level "I Spy"

First post of the topic

cheese9 14 years ago
  Brilliant, Jac1. Should be official.

And yes, I know my score can be improved :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg