Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Kid", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

technoglitch 14 years ago
  Can I edit? Edit: I'm done now.
Sires 14 years ago
  True that. I didn't know that technoglitch already has a level. I might even have played it, but I still don't remember. It's just too many levels and too many different designers here. ;-)

Thing is, the main reason I haven't uploaded a level yet is that I know that it won't be half as good as the levels of the good designers. So I will continue to practice, and once I know what I'm doing, I might start with my first level. Like folks did in the old days. :-)
Jster95 14 years ago
  Ha Ha sires thats not what im sayin in all rights. Im saying that in the old days people spent a while thinking over their levels before uploading them I know there are currently some really good designers out there but the new levels from others that aren't the top are getting worse and worse.I know technoglitch is a good designer. (He already has one level that people think should be official) but this level seems rushed and unthoughtfull. First levels can be bad but once your know as an Ok designer you need to step up your designing BIG time. You can't keep uploading quick levels.
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't think so, Jster95. Look at levels designed by Sillius, Elizea, Jac1, 1Jase, Brolling, just to name a few... there are some of the best levels I have seen here, and they are not even official. But I also think that there should be a chance for new designers to present their first levels, like this one here, for example. I bet Elizea's first try did look similar to this one here. ;-) If I ever decide to design a level, I wouldn't want it to be rejected just because it doesn't have the quality that levels from the above mentioned master designers have.
Jster95 14 years ago
  No offense anyone but I really think the quality of levels these days has gone down a little.
luku472 14 years ago
  i dont think its a great level, its too easy
technoglitch 14 years ago
  Thats great Sires!
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't like the design that much. Kinda boring.
bwac2012 14 years ago
  No challenge, no story, no real length but very nice design and neatness.
Quite fun to!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Kid"

About Level "The Kid"

First post of the topic

bwac2012 14 years ago
  No challenge, no story, no real length but very nice design and neatness.
Quite fun to!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg