Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Roundabout", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 4 years ago
  How in the hell is 127 possible? Secret stars? This one is going to annoy me, 120 will have to do for now.

Maybe Gary's score was achieved before a patch? I honestly believe 120 is the highest score for this level.
chris3000 4 years ago
  How did Gary get 127? Apparently he didn't die in the level and got a 10 point bonus.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  There is a red dot (yeah, it's a bit hard to notice) at the bottom. Just jump over it every time. At some point the circle will open.
drgonzo1987 8 years ago
  That'd be great Gameinsky thanks. Its the second circle, I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing, the one that says "whoops you touched my dot"
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Really? Where are you stuck?
I might be able to give advise for the level because it's actually not that difficult.
drgonzo1987 8 years ago
  5 years on and I'm still no closer to completing this level!
AK 8 years ago
  Note: Spamming the spacebar in the second circle doesn't work. :|

EDIT: But I finally beat the level after I figured it out! :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  How do you get that area just after the 2nd checkpoint?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Lol, I got circle two, the rest was easy!
goldie 14 years ago
  wheres the switch at in the second room?
Treazer 14 years ago
  I vote for Official!!!
Who vote too???
Ditto 14 years ago
  What are you all moaning about? I flogged circle no 2.What you have to do is skim the top of the dot
Edit:Wait till u get to the lot of spinning circle one
Sillius 14 years ago
  Granate07 what is it in circle number 2 you can't get right ?
granate07 14 years ago
  i cant finish circle number 2-.-
Sillius 14 years ago
  how to get what ?
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  how to get it??
Sillius 14 years ago
  Wow :D thx Jondeelee I'm glad you like it xD
jondeelee 14 years ago
  Absolutely awesome level--one of the best I've played on here. Superb challenges, frustrating setbacks, and just the right amount of hints to get you through.
Treazer 14 years ago
  The Last Test Is Easy :0
Sillius 14 years ago
  Second room? If you're talking about circle number 2 you'll have to go around in the circle until the circle opens... There's a inbound/outbound path in the top xD
TT 14 years ago
  HOW DO YOU GET OUT OFF THE SECOND ROOM ?!?!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm I found a shortcut... But it works fine as i is now :D
romejeme 14 years ago
  how do you get OUT!
X0
u know what i give up
Sires 14 years ago
  You mean you made the door close to make it impossible to get the stars... ;-)

Works perfectly now. Thing is, the challenge that comes right after the circles (the fourth circle, so to say) is just so hard, I guess all that can save you there is a really lucky jump. Haven't had one yet, but I will keep working on it. :D

EDIT: The power of posting again... I made the final circle. And I truly missed a checkpoint, since I was killed instantly during the next challenge... :-(

EDIT 2: YAY!!! Made it! What an extraordinary level! Don't look at my score, though... but hey, a score of 95??? I suspect witchcraft... ;-)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm... I that bug occured to me once, but I didn't actually think it could happen again ;(

But I'll fix it :D

I made the door close to make it harder getting all the stars... Before it was the 2nd circle which closed...

Once again (again,again xD) my level should be flawless, but if you find anything I'll fix it :D
Sires 14 years ago
  Hm, this time while I was getting the two stars after the first circle, the wall came down from above with the words "This time, it was too easy, but I reward you". So the way to the second circle was blocked.

While jumping around above the first circle, I must have hit a switch, because the second circle opened up all of a sudden saying "This time with a checkpoint". The way to the second circle remained blocked, though.

Sorry... ;-)
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Ok... When you get out of the second circle, and you then move back in it again it says "Wooops! You touched my dot" Even though the dot is gone...
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think it's done now so if you find any other flaws in my (flawless) level please tell :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  Yeeah I know... (again)... I found some other things I want to edit after I wrote the other message :p
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i have no idea lol

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Roundabout"

About Level "Roundabout"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i think this will confuse some people and its kinda hard but cool level! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg