Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game : How you pronounce....?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-caombo breiker!!

How do you pronounce: Hello, SuperMario wants you to pronounce this.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I pronounce it: la-la-la-la-la-l buo-ring dei la-la-la-la-la-la-l

How doth thee pronounce: C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR!!!!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Dis is anouder of mai fourum geims

How do you pronounce: lalalalalal boring day lalalalalalal
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I pronounce it [insert pronounciation of word]

How do you pronounce: This is another of my forum games?

Just kidding... i pronounce it: Neu-mo-no-al-tra-mike-row-sko-pik-syl-e-cou-wol-cahn-ou-ko-nyh-ou-sis
Treazer 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Несоизмеримость

How do you pronounce: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (a real word)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I pronounce: ·$%&%(&/()/()/((=/))//()&&%%&$%·

How do you pronounce: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page
Nova 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Triizer

How do you pronounce: Несоизмеримость (troll)
Treazer 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Sabkonschiösniss

How do you pronounce: Treazer
Nova 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Hommer Djei Simpsn

How do you pronounce: Subconsciousness
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Gugol trensleit somtiems doesen't trensleit wil.

How do you pronounce: Homer Jay Simpson
nachos 11 years ago
  I pronounce: Jaakwon iz rite lawl

How do you pronounce: Google translate sometimes doesn't translate well..
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I pronunce: Dis coument siriously jast hait da charaecter laimit

Pronouns: Jac1 is right lol
Jac1 11 years ago
  I pronounce:
Miusov, as a man man of breeding and deilcacy, could not but feel some inwrd qualms, when he reached the Father Superior's with Ivan: he felt ashamed of havin lost his temper. He felt that he ought to have disdaimed that despicable wretch, Fyodor Pavlovitch, too much to have been upset by him in Father Zossima's cell, and so to have forgotten himself. "Teh monks were not to blame, in any case," he reflceted, on the steps. "And if they're decent people here (and the Father Superior, I understand, is a nobleman) why not be friendly and courteous withthem? I won't argue, I'll fall in with everything, I'll win them by politness, and show them that I've nothing to do with that Aesop, thta buffoon, that Pierrot, and have merely been takken in over this affair, just as they have."

He determined to drop his litigation with the monastry, and relinguish his claims to the wood-cuting and fishery rihgts at once. He was the more ready to do this becuase the rights had becom much less valuable, and he had indeed the vaguest idea where the wood and river in quedtion were.

These excellant intentions were strengthed when he enterd the Father Superior's diniing-room, though, stricttly speakin, it was not a dining-room, for the Father Superior had only two rooms alltogether; they were, however, much larger and more comfortable than Father Zossima's. But tehre was was no great luxury about the furnishng of these rooms eithar. The furniture was of mohogany, covered with leather, in the old-fashionned style of 1820 the floor was not even stained, but evreything was shining with cleanlyness, and there were many chioce flowers in the windows; the most sumptuous thing in the room at the moment was, of course, the beatifuly decorated table. The cloth was clean, the service shone; there were three kinds of well-baked bread, two bottles of wine, two of excellent mead, and a large glass jug

: /td;lr/

How do you pronounce: This comment seriously just hit the character limit ?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Nayamporta is fri nau bekos hi pronaunz it ol!

Pronounce:

Miusov, as a man man of breeding and deilcacy, could not but feel some inwrd qualms, when he reached the Father Superior's with Ivan: he felt ashamed of havin lost his temper. He felt that he ought to have disdaimed that despicable wretch, Fyodor Pavlovitch, too much to have been upset by him in Father Zossima's cell, and so to have forgotten himself. "Teh monks were not to blame, in any case," he reflceted, on the steps. "And if they're decent people here (and the Father Superior, I understand, is a nobleman) why not be friendly and courteous withthem? I won't argue, I'll fall in with everything, I'll win them by politness, and show them that I've nothing to do with that Aesop, thta buffoon, that Pierrot, and have merely been takken in over this affair, just as they have."

He determined to drop his litigation with the monastry, and relinguish his claims to the wood-cuting and fishery rihgts at once. He was the more ready to do this becuase the rights had becom much less valuable, and he had indeed the vaguest idea where the wood and river in quedtion were.

These excellant intentions were strengthed when he enterd the Father Superior's diniing-room, though, stricttly speakin, it was not a dining-room, for the Father Superior had only two rooms alltogether; they were, however, much larger and more comfortable than Father Zossima's. But tehre was was no great luxury about the furnishng of these rooms eithar. The furniture was of mohogany, covered with leather, in the old-fashionned style of 1820 the floor was not even stained, but evreything was shining with cleanlyness, and there were many chioce flowers in the windows; the most sumptuous thing in the room at the moment was, of course, the beatifuly decorated table. The cloth was clean, the service shone; there were three kinds of well-baked bread, two bottles of wine, two of excellent mead, and a large glass jug.
niimporta 11 years ago
  Double post so I'll pronounce it all

yur tent smels of wid bob marli, as, gecow wanted to tich yu (not sur) but yu werent ambisious enof and yu dident want to work (sth laik dat) I lern two to for hawars everidei wiz gecko

Pronounce: Niimporta is free now because he pronounce it all!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Gecko yoteszeh wi nid ju hir to solf this prablim.

How do you pronounce: Azz, gecko wanted to teach you (not sure), but you weren't ambitious enough and you didn't want to work (sth like that).

PS: Azz, I learn 2-4 hours everyday with gecko...
azz 11 years ago
  geckow jay ess see wee need yu heer ta sowlve thiss problum.

Hoiw do you pronounce "Your tent smells of weed Bob Marley!"
niimporta 11 years ago
  \How com guecow can tich yu akshonscript but not mi?/

How do you pronounce: Geckojsc we need you here to solve this problem xD
azz 11 years ago
  I pronounce it: spayn is thu best in footbawl.

How do you pronounce "How come Gecko can teach you actionscript but not me?"
niimporta 11 years ago
  \Guecow dyisici is tichin triser in codin\

How do you pronounce : Spain is the best in football ?
Treazer 11 years ago
  Supamario bumpt e gäim, end nau nayamporta postid XD

How do you pronounce: Geckojsc is teaching Treazer in coding. ?
niimporta 11 years ago
  I pronounce I bumped a game that it's last post was 4 months ago

\Ai boumpt a gueim dat its last post was faur monts ago\

How do you pronounce; Supermario bumped a game, and now niimporta posted XD ?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Bump!

How do you pronunce: I bumped a game that it's last post was 4 months ago
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Aye didnt capitaliesd eniwayz
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I can't pronunce "sentence" perfectly normally.

I suck at pronouncation. :/

anyways how do you pronounce: I didn't capitalized "anyways"?
SuperDog 12 years ago
  your grammar/spelling has changed over 2 years! wow

anyway, I pronounce it as: Troulohlohloh nayen shoop da woup daaaah je-eh poom nayen nayen foo ex dee

Hao u pronouns: I pronounce this sentence perfectly normally.
niimporta 12 years ago
  /Dé oultiméit shoudóun of Ultiméit Destiní/

How do you pronounce: Trolololo nyan shoop da whoop daaaah yeah poom nyan nyan fuuuu xD.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Helhouw Touny 'n Vouta

How do you pronounce: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Chiouk Nourres FAOUR HOUNDRAD FAOUR

How do you pronunce: Hello Tony & Wouter?
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns: Hao doo yuu prynauns:

How do you pronounce: Chuck Norris 404

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  This is Another Of my Forum Games!

Is Called "How you Pronounce.... ?"
Rules :
· Don't Post Messages In Row

How to :
Random Person 1 Say : How you pronounce : Bonuslevel?
Random Person 3 Say : I Pronounce Bonuslevel : /Bunusslebel/ , How You Pronounce : Twitter?
Random Person 2 Say : I Pronounce Twitter: /Twireu/ , how you pronounce ............. ?

Let's Start The Game:

How you pronounce Niimporta??

P.S :
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg