Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game : How you pronounce....?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  Please stop...
SuperDog 14 years ago

SPOILER

How do you pronounce:
This is Another Of my Forum Games!

Is Called "How you Pronounce.... ?"
Rules :
· Don't Post Messages In Row

How to :
Random Person 1 Say : How you pronounce : Bonuslevel?
Random Person 3 Say : I Pronounce Bonuslevel : /Bunusslebel/ , How You Pronounce : Twitter?
Random Person 2 Say : I Pronounce Twitter: /Twireu/ , how you pronounce ............. ?

Let's Start The Game:

How you pronounce Niimporta??

Uhh it's not my message

CYA!

I know I skipped, but it took me ages so I won't delete it
Im 14 years ago
  /hæj, mæj nejm is æj em. æj am elleven jers old æn liv in Norwæj./ I don't have time for more right now. Sorry! :(
Jac1 14 years ago
  Ok...

Hay maï naiim ez him aï ham elveen, yeerz howld aande leave een nhorwhaï nhorwhaï eez osom osomer zen you ess aï hand kanarder hand rusher hand fïnlend hand wholend hand hetally hand eegipt hand hand hand deanmaack hand zweden nhorwhaï eez ze cking ov schandeenhavya noffen Urop Urop Uresya tell us hand eevan ze Uneevherz eggzept vroom maaz maaz eez uncokrebll zo year hi laïk skeet bored hing commputt hing... Ok, I give up.

How do you pronounce chocolate cakes
niimporta 14 years ago
  yeah... don't write LONG things too...

I pronounce: desbyro... desyyro... desybrow... DNA? as /desbiro.... desbiro... desibaou... De.eNe.A?/ (in spanish is A.D.N)
Im 14 years ago
  Please do it seriously... It's boring if people won't be serious.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I am now pronouncing it in Martian: cusdqldsjv.

How do you pronounce desbyro... desyyro... desybrow... DNA?
Im 14 years ago
  xD.. please do it seirously....................... /eks di.. plis do id sejrowsli/ (Never heard the word "seirously".)

Pronounce this:

Hi, my name is Im. I am 11 years old and live in Norway. Norway is awesome. Awesomer than USA and Canada and Russia and Finland and Holland and Italy and Egypt and.... And... And Denmark and Sweden. Norway is the king of Scandinavia, Northern Europe, Europe, Eurasia, Tellus and.... And even the Universe! Except from Mars... Mars is unconquerable. So... Yeah. I like skateboarding, computing, The Sims 3! And... Yeah. So... If you want to know more then, like, kind of continue reading.... Kind of. If you think this is long you are weird. L-O-L. I'm funny, right? So... It maight feel long when you try to pronounce it, but that's life. It feels long.... Kind of. So, I am awesome, because I live in Norway... Wich is awesome. Very, very, very awesome! I rock. I love animals. I have a cat and two guinea pigs. My cat is named Leo, and my two guinea pigs are named Elvis and Alvin. Elvis is the oldest and Alvin is the youngest. While I'm writing this I'm also watching TV. It is awesome. 2 + 2 = 4. Don't forget that. Okay? I know what you think; I'm not pronouncing this, it's way too much. So... I am Im. Wait, did I say that? Oh, I guess I did. Sorry. I am 11 years... Umm... Wait... Never mind. Uhh, that is it. L-O-L! Just kidding. I am so laughing out loud now. I am funny. Haha. Are you funny? Really? Tell a joke then! No jokes? You are not funny! I am 11... Umm... Sorry, forgot it. I.... Well that is pretty much it. Time to take a shower and use my heart underwear. Hehe. And I am going to... Uh oh... Is the mic on?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  DO IT SERIOUSLY OR I'LL KILL YOU!!! xD (joke)/DAH ET SRS ERR IDD KOALLL YAHHiii Xd (Jakeh)/
How d'you/do you pronounce: IMA SERIOUS GO TO THIS LINK OR I HACK YOUR ACCOUNT AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR XP POINTS! Doesn't matter... *Takes xp points from all BL users*

Yay lvl72
P.S. The numbers were spanish
niimporta 14 years ago
  xD.. please do it seirously.......................
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  omgf&*^%vd7fyV we lol
niimporta 14 years ago
  I pronounce it, /dis is ard: pict-ûr pict-ûrs warevà this is a geim of pronounzin' so i kan wrait warevà wut gjugj but lets not spam lets sei nambers -zero-uno-dos-tres-cuatro-cinco-seis-siete-ocho-nueve-ocho-siete-seis-cinco-cuatro-tres-dos-uno-cero oh my god dis is so fani i can't stop ·hahahahahahahaha· laujin' oh my god onoz i'm laujin' aut laud hou can i stop it *zinks* *hahahahahaha* *zinks* *has an aidea**laujs som mor**djyamps aut of the windou*./

How do you pronounce: DO IT SERIOUSLY OR I'LL KILL YOU!!! xD (joke)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Im is awesome! w00t!/Íd íz élétóme! líót!/

This is hard: Picture Pictures whatever this is a game of pronouncing so i can write whatever w00t ghjgjg but lets not spam lets just say numbers 0123456789876543210 omg this is so funny i cant stop*hahahahahahahaha*laughing omg onoz im laughing out loud how can I stop it*thinks**hahahahahaha**thinks**has an idea**laughs some more**jumps out of the window*
Im 14 years ago
  /SuperDÃ¥gg, wad a werd wæy tu prÃ¥nÃ¥ns id/

Pronounce: Im is awesome! w00t!
Im 14 years ago
  SuperDog, what a weird way to pronounce it... O_O
Hexicube 14 years ago
  The same way everyone does, the way I pronounce it in my head, one syllable at a time.

Like this: PIE(yum)=Three hundred and fourteen thousand, one hundred and fifty nine over one hundred thousand.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Confidence is a must. Happiness is a plus. Edginess is a rush.Edges I like them rough. A man with a midas touch. Intoxicate me. I’m a rush. Stop you’re making me blush. People are looking at us./Janfadanca aj ga juss. Happinguess aj ga luss. Lelele aj ga tuch. Mejes yay mine lem gough. Ga meh wid ga lide mouth. Jin torictry tmi. Yaya ga luss. Mop gur'ty gateli eh brujh. Pepel ry lakying as as/

How d'you pronounce: Pi = 3.14159
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Pronounce:
Numpendrandy
niimporta 14 years ago
  /Ai laik pi! Du yu? Pi is so awsom! Wizaut pi, its imposibol tu laiv! Wat is a laif wizaut pi?... and keik!/

How do you pronounce:
"Confidence is a must
Happiness is a plus
Edginess is a rush
Edges I like them rough
A man with a midas touch
Intoxicate me
I’m a rush
Stop you’re making me blush
People are looking at us" (It's from a Brit' Spears song) ;)
Im 14 years ago
  /hø? æj di'nt chit/

How do you pronounce "I like pie! Do you? Pie is so awesome! Without pie, it's impossible to live! What is a life without pie?.... And cake!"
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Huh? i didn't cheat xD
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Sorry DragonPower, you are cheating, I want you to pronounce
Pronounce
Pronounce
Pronounce
Pronouncer
Pronouncers
Announcers
Annoters
Ammoters
moters
moter
mot
tom
to
t
Hi!!!!!!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Hi!!!!! /hii!!!!!!!/

How do you pronounce: How do you pronounce
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  goondoo ees leeveeng

Pronounce
Pronounce
Pronounce
Pronounce
Pronouncer
Pronouncers
Announcers
Annoters
Ammoters
moters
moter
mot
tom
to
t
Hi!!!!!!
DragonPower 14 years ago
  pick pick pick phit phit phit phit phit picker picker hit pit phit:
/pik pik pik phited phited phited pikr pivkr hhit ppit phited/

How do you pernounce: Gundu is leaving!!!!!!!!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  blaa blaa thokeen ebaout euteub bouslaevelle and bounesslaevelle end mai poo end mai wii end evryting ees bouring butt faan butt bouring butt faan butt bouring butt faan

How do you pronounce pick pick pick phit phit phit phit phit picker picker hit pit phit
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Xa xe xi xo xu
/gra gre gri gro kzzu/

How d'you(Come one, let's say d'you(Don't have to))pronounce "Blah blah talking about youtube bouslevel and bonuslevel and bonuslevel and my poo and my wee and everything is boring but fun but boring but fun but boring but fun but boring but fun"
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  hao too
raendem purrsen won sei hao eu pronaounce bounesslebel
raendem purrsen tree sei ai pronaounce bounesslebel boonooslaebel hao eu pronaounce tweeter
raendem purrsen too sei ai pronaounce tweeter twuriw hao you pronaounce

How do you pronounce Xa Xe Xi Xo Xu?
Treazer 14 years ago
  A, B, C... I know the alphabet yay. Mum says: Alphabet has 26 letters. I said, kill some so it would be less to learn /Äi Bi Si... ai no te alfabät jei. mam säis: Alfabät häs 26 letas. Ei seid, kil sam so it wold be less to lern/

Pronounce "How to :
Random Person 3 Say : I Pronounce Bonuslevel : /Bunusslebel/ , How You Pronounce : Twitter?
Random Person 2 Say : I Pronounce Twitter: /Twireu/ , how you pronounce ............. ?
"?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Wii R one / Baa ert jone /
How d'you pronounce: "A, B, C... I know the alphabet yay. Mum says: Alphabet has 26 letters. I said, kill some so it would be less to learn

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  This is Another Of my Forum Games!

Is Called "How you Pronounce.... ?"
Rules :
· Don't Post Messages In Row

How to :

Let's Start The Game:

How you pronounce Niimporta??

P.S :
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg