Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game : How you pronounce....?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  sehven seeks naine for tree seeks faive naine seeks for aeit sehven too for aeit sehven seeks faive tree aeit too too naine!
Pronounce Wii R 1
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  gargoah pronounce 76,943,659,648,724,876,538,229!
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Hey! That's cheat! :'( )': :'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )'::'( )': CRYING SMILEY WAR!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  How do you pronounce colonel??
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  How i pronounce: A very long time! A very long time it took me! It took me so long you won't believe me! Or will you? I don't know. But you do! Confused? I hope not! Cos a lot more will come! Got any troubles yet? Well! I'm happy! Cos it's not mine troubles! It's yours! Or is it? Are you sure? Thats a strange question! Right? How long did this take you to read? Huh? HOW LONG!/
i vefy...time warp...mom mong!
pronounce 76,943,659,648,724,876,538,229?
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  My mom's dead, she died in 1999.
I was borned at that year, and survived with the help of the magical sheep milk! Awesome? NO! IT'S NOT AWESOME! AAAARRRGGGGHHH! I'm rich too! Aeroplanes are flying over me but one shot a bomb on me and now I'm dead...I can't be dead cos I'm speaking! weird
/
Mei mums ded, sji deied ien nejntin-nejnti-nejn.
Ei vais bårnt dhat ier, eind surveyved vid de jelp offf de majikal sjiip melk! Avseme? NO! IDS NOD AVSEME! ARGGGGGGGGGGGG! Iem rics two! Aroplainas ar flieng ovar mi bud wone shott a boemb oon mi aend noew Iem deed... Ei kand bi deed cous Iem speegeing! Wird

How you pronounce: A very long time! A very long time it took me! It took me so long you won't believe me! Or will you? I don't know. But you do! Confused? I hope not! Cos a lot more will come! Got any troubles yet? Well! I'm happy! Cos it's not mine troubles! It's yours! Or is it? Are you sure? Thats a strange question! Right? How long did this take you to read? Huh? HOW LONG!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  dwagonpromer!

How do you pronounce: My mom's dead, she died in 1999.
I was borned at that year, and survived with the help of the magical sheep milk! Awesome? NO! IT'S NOT AWESOME! AAAARRRGGGGHHH! I'm rich too! Aeroplanes are flying over me but one shot a bomb on me and now I'm dead...I can't be dead cos I'm speaking! weird
DragonPower 14 years ago
  I'm Stuid /I'nm stoouid!/

How to pronounce "DragonPower"
niimporta 14 years ago
  I Pronnounce : "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifeteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty. I DID IT" : /wan, tu, zrii, fuur, faiv, sex, sevenm, eit, nain, ten, eleven, tuelve, theurtin, fortinm, faiftin, sextin, seventin, eitin, ninetin and tuenti , I Dir it/

How do you pronounce "I'm Stupid"
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Yes! i do...lol
Im 14 years ago
  You forgot /.../
And do you have problems with talking?
DragonPower 14 years ago
  My dad, said bla bal balh blah blah! idk.....lol
SuperDog 14 years ago
  My mom's dead, she died in 1999.
I was borned at that year, and survived with the help of the magical sheep milk! Awesome? NO! IT'S NOT AWESOME! AAAARRRGGGGHHH! I'm rich too! / mymyms dad, si daj jin ninitini ninitini nini. Ej loz lornd jat tat jer, jand surdided lit de help low de manizal zep mil! asom? Non! jitz noz asom! aaaaajjjj! jajm ridh tu! /

How d'you pronounce: "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifeteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty. I DID IT"
DragonPower 14 years ago
  ok cool but i am not doing it now! Later
Im 14 years ago
  Am ei dat?
Ok.... If you have problems with talking it's ok...

Aeroplanes are flying over me but one shot a bomb on me and now I'm dead...I can't be dead cos I'm speaking! weird /Eropleins ar flaiin ouva mi butt won sjot æ båmb ån mi æn naw æim ded...æi kænt bi ded kus æim spikin! werd/

How do you pronounce: My mom's dead, she died in 1999.
I was borned at that year, and survived with the help of the magical sheep milk! Awesome? NO! IT'S NOT AWESOME! AAAARRRGGGGHHH! I'm rich too!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Am ei kat! Ei dum kat!

How d'you pronounce: "Aeroplanes are flying over me but one shot a bomb on me and now I'm dead...I can't be dead cos I'm speaking! weird"
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Ei leige deh fleivers, doo yo? Ei viley leige em!

How you Pronounce: I'm a cat! A dumb cat!
Im 14 years ago
  Community Level /kÃ¥mjunidi levl/

How = you pronouncin': "I like the flowers, do you? I really like them!"
niimporta 14 years ago
  @Garygoh884 :
This is for you
Im 14 years ago
  How can you pronounce it yutub? O_O

Oh you edited...

Gary, nothing is "wrong" here
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  That is wrong.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  wouter / wutur /(similar to youtube XD)
How d'you pronounce "Community level"
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  How do you pronounce: wouter?
Im 14 years ago
  SuperDog... Are you serious...?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Im / Imm /

How d'you pronounce "Topic, Game : How do you pronounce....?"
Im 14 years ago
  Adrian Peterson 29 /Ædrien Pitersn twenti-eit/

How do you pronounce: Im?

SPOILER
DragonPower 14 years ago
  One hundered and forty-eight - /wone hunndured and furtea ate/

How do you pronounce: Adrian Peterson 28?
SuperDog 14 years ago
  gameinsky - /gamanska/

How do yo pronouce: One hundred and forty-eight
niimporta 14 years ago
  The pronounciacion are in the /s ,Like that: /..../
I Pronounce /rulin tortoh/
How do you pronounce Gameinsky??
SuperDog 14 years ago
  bawleenbael!!!

How do you pronouce Rolling Turtle???

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 14 years ago
  This is Another Of my Forum Games!

Is Called "How you Pronounce.... ?"
Rules :
· Don't Post Messages In Row

How to :
Random Person 1 Say : How you pronounce : Bonuslevel?
Random Person 3 Say : I Pronounce Bonuslevel : /Bunusslebel/ , How You Pronounce : Twitter?
Random Person 2 Say : I Pronounce Twitter: /Twireu/ , how you pronounce ............. ?

Let's Start The Game:

How you pronounce Niimporta??

P.S :
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg