Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Suggestion thread for Editors' picks

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Ahroo: I can't find the slide for Launcher II, and I didn't meen both, just one of them.

Elizea: You won the contest=You got the slide, that was why I said what I said.

New suggestion: 3-D Revolution (Jump Gear 2)and Cypress Mountain (Jump Gear 2)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Erm... @Ferrari: Launcher II was a cannon level that had a slide, we don't need two more cannon slides. :/
Elizea 13 years ago
  The winner of contest gets a slide of his contest level, and in this case, of his pack =].
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I suggest King Of Background (Jump Gear 2) and Cannon Gear I (Jump Gear 2) or Cannon Gear II (Jump Gear 2). And I would've been very happy if someone made a slide for one of my contest levels :D
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  But.............HOW???
SimonM 13 years ago
  That would be a good idea!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  what about a different colour for lvls with slides, such as being green instead of blue
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Jp only adds slides every 3 days (or more), and since theres still a bumch of slides waiting to be added, theres no need for new slides yet.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I don't think there's need of more slides, you have made A TON, there's just too much...
Some slideeditor stopped ebcause you made so much, and they didn't want to make the queu longer, so I suggest to only make slides of NEW levels when there's only like 3 left.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Hi. I seemed not to make any more slides because finding a level to be added in the slides is a very difficult task. If you find any level which is very interesting to play, send me level's ID through the PM system. That's why I need help from someone!
  OK, allyally. You have a good coordination by the way.
allyally 13 years ago
  A Powerful Circle (Rolling Turtle) - Is that what you meant Jasper?

[edit: Wait! no, you cant advertise your own levels for the editors pick! They have to be selected by the choice of the editor!]
  [lvlid_16768]
Treazer 13 years ago
  it looks pixelated because ive made it bigger.
jp 13 years ago
  Is the image in the center copyrighted ?
By the way, this image looks a littel bit pixelated.
But appart from this, ht eslide is nice.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Marc, the second is animated and the first is normal. Look a bit longer on the second.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  ones animated? both look static 2 me...
allyally 13 years ago
  Both,
Treazer 13 years ago
  Thanks! And what, the animated or the normal one?
allyally 13 years ago
  Wow, thats pretty cool,
Treazer 13 years ago
  I made an slide for the HighScoreFight pack: is it good? (its 250px x 180px)

or this

Shiro 13 years ago
  Lol, didn't notice that one yet, it looks awesome indeed :D!
jp 13 years ago
  Fantastic animated new slide from gecko!

By the way, now that packs are here, we can make slides of packs too. Not too many at first only the packs that brings something new.
Elizea 14 years ago
  ill do one of JG Canyon when i get home (2 weeks), and i could do of sheon adventures 2 too =)
Jim674 14 years ago
  Sheon Adventures 2 (Jump Gear 2) My favorite JG2 level EVER!!!
lololol 14 years ago
  Large Marathon (Rolling Turtle)

That level is fun, and orginal! This should defently get on the frontpage!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  The Turtle Song (Rolling Turtle)

Music is lovely, isn't it. If you like music, you should play this awesome and original level by geckojsc.

OR

Geckojsc takes you to the world of beatiful sounds! Come and listen to this awesome song made using Rolling Turtle sounds.

P.S. I think the 2nd one is better
Submarine95 14 years ago
  maybe |JG Canyon (Jump Gear 2)| = ?
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think I know why you both agree and disagree :D

You agree because: If someone makes a pretty ugly slide, ppl can help him/her by giving feedback and coming with ideas...

You disagree because: If someone put a lot of work in to a slide and then everyone says that they think it's ugly the persons feelings could be hurt and the signature could mess up the slide :p

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  You can post here your suggestions for the levels you think should be highlighted on front page. Please Use level links [ lvlid = XX ], to make it easier to check those levels.

- Top quality
- Fun / Original
- Not official
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg