Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bottle", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

boogiebee 14 years ago
  Yes Gameinsky, it was a ruse, shame on me! =-D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Well, well well.
Seems boogiebee correctely know what will be his highscore :p
pauloalex 14 years ago
  this was the level more commented recently.
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Come on 43. (Where are Burfy , Patio09, Mo and Gary?)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  not be so spiteful, Asforrien.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Like I said, Elizea can accept this level if he wants. I will not mind if the level is accepted now but I will not accept it myself because it is my principle to not re-evaluate rejected levels unless there is compelling reason to do so.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  i mean Asforien is right tho this level is crap, but there is def worse accepted so I say do whatever.

Edit: and the last block takes an ounce of cleverness which is not the case for every accepted level.

edit: and final note i think asforien does a good job remember being one of the first admins he didnt really have criteria by which to judge levels he had to make it up as he went along, I mean im sure hes rejected many levels that take a lot of skill that were just messy and without theme, but on the other hand levels with great pictures but no skill have been accepted, i think as a community we should define clear rules for what it takes to be accepted, right now there are many of us who just want any level we can get our hands on to solve.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I totally agree with you, Boo. Garraffa is more mature, and ceased to be so angry. Deserves another chance and deserves the approval of this level. I hope this message will touch Asforrien. Lucky for you, garraffa!
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Dear friend Asforien, It's unfortunate that you feel our comments are pestering the admins. That is not our intention or purpose. When Garrafa made his rash comments earlier, he was not chastised by admins, but by other BLockoban players and we forgave him. Since this family of players include both sexes from the age of 8 years to 100 years, there is surely a demand for levels that are easy and boring to a player with your expertise, and yet they are exciting to many others. I hope you will reconsider this level. This is not an appeal to get you to change your opinion, just that you recognise that others can find happiness in the most elementary of levels.

Edit: Myself included. Thank you, Boo

Edit2: Well said Jyxz. I see from the level numbering they've had to sift through over 10000 levels trying to sort the wheat from the chaff,and that is to be respected!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  yes Asforrien. I agree with Eliza. Give once chance to garrafa.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Asforien, sometimes its good to listen to the crowd, its anyway them who play the levels :)
Asforien 14 years ago
  Hahaha, I can't believe garrafa is still trying to get this level accepted.

Elizea decides, since no one respects my decisions anyway.

I just want to say, if people can get their levels accepted by pestering admins and making a din on the site, I don't know what will become of Bonuslevel.
boogiebee 14 years ago
  I will make a bet with anyone that not only is 44 possible but 43 will certainly follow! Our most astute players will surely accomplish 42!! How about it folks...are you in??

C'mon Admin, give us the chance.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Ok ok...

change title and take a better thumbnail and i will accept...
but i want to see that 44 moves in scores boogiebee then!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  One thing then: he has to change the title!
I will go more into the neutral folks now.
Helping both ways.
boogiebee 14 years ago
  I agree Paulo, I like the level as it is now. My concern is in helping Garrafa get it accepted. It is an attractive design and you must think ahead when solving it to get a low score, this is good! I believe 44 is possible but how does one demonstrate that without scorekeeping. If Admin will confer jointly with JP we may see a positive outcome. I feel Garrafa has *grown* a lot since his initial encounters with Admin and has potential to be a good game constructor.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  How weird you might think, I also prefer to keep peace and am mature.
But I handel on an other way.

Why did you thought I said
But to avoid that iit's better garrafa starts a new level like he did previous time and forget about this one.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  ok, let's finish our discussion. I want to clarify that I am a man of peace. I do not like confusion and would not create confusion with you. Just think you could be a little less rude in your comments. But perhaps this is your way! =]
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ahem, I mean on judging, not on playing.
Look, you can here in december, and asforien came here in march, (one of the first non-beta testers) and is admin.
Maybe if 5 peoples say:have this level accepted other than garrafa, but then only experienced peoples.
Then maybe the admin will accept it.)
But to avoid that iit's better garrafa starts a new level like he did previous time and forget about this one.

I don't mean it bad about garrafa.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I do not think asforrien has more experience than me, gameinsky. Maybe cheese9 have. see my score and my awards! ;)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  On the other side asforien said

Yes, it is precisely that this level has no challenge, yet it requires that many moves to solve, that it is considered too tedious. Usually I have a limit of 200 moves but this level is too boring to waste even 50 moves on.

so maybe 45 is ok ?
But I only do that because I agree asforien wich on your turn has more experience than you.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  sorry gameinsky, but I think you have been very stupid with garraffa. Now, in BLockoban, I have more experience than you, then listen: in my opinion, the level is very good and should be accepted because it creates a challenge among us, best players. Boogiebee and Martin did in 45 movements, and I in 54, but the score can not be recorded because the level was rejected. Now, I really think there is a chase between you and garraffa, I don´t know why...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  astrian, you have a kinda big mouth, but I have more experience than you.
I Agree Asforien, but garrafa, what is the reason you want your level accept ?
If you don't succed, try again!
Just forget this level, start a new one!
This brings you much further then just colmplaining about this level being fun in your eyes.

And astrian, I think you are his friend, there is no fustration possible, you said the same things.

And, I'm maybe not an admin of blockoban but asforien is.

The problem is that garrafa wants his level accepted like this, or he doesn't know he can edit a rejected level, or he is upset.
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Garrafa, your only hope for this level is to make it a bit more difficult to solve and by all means, change the name of the level. This is just my opinion and my opinion carrys very little influence .
In addition you may can get the assistance of another level creator to guide you. Your "Confused Transfer" is a great level, and by all means when you correspond with Admin. please be diplomatic and tactful, they will help you get a good level approved. Good luck!
Elizea 14 years ago
  you can say what you want but i wont accept it.

and i know asforien / cheese9 wont either
austrian 14 years ago
  stop humiliating the garraffa, gameinsky. you are not admin of BLockoban! And the level is good. see the comments of pauloalex, martin and boogiebee. admin, reconsider this level.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  If the admin says this level is bad, then don't say it's good.

Nobody said in the comments this level is good.

patio09 2 months ago
I agree totally with Asforien boring and work

Agree's asforien
garrafa 14 years ago
  Congrats Martinfrakongsberg. my level is not so bad, is it?
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  45 now, still trying!
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Now you should go for 44.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bottle"

About Level "Bottle"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  Okay, first, the title of the level has no relevance to the level.

On to the level itself. The level is too easy for the number of moves required. That means, it's the same logic being used too many times. Look at the white blocks, which are all 1 space from their target positions.

Sometimes we accept simple levels that have a nice theme. But I don't see any theme in this level either. There's a shape of a bottle but the blocks don't seem to represent anything.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg