Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bottle", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I managed 47. Still going for a better score.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Congrats boogiebee! I did 54 now. I am have difficult in to do 45.
patio09 14 years ago
  I agree totally with Asforien boring and work
boogiebee 14 years ago
  Done in 45. Would like to see what his other levels looked like.
(amended)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  great. I did it in 65 moves. But I not saved...
metaknight91 14 years ago
  lol that would add a TON of challenge.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  maybe you can remove sme walls to put some challenge in it ?
Asforien 14 years ago
  Yes, it is precisely that this level has no challenge, yet it requires that many moves to solve, that it is considered too tedious. Usually I have a limit of 200 moves but this level is too boring to waste even 50 moves on.
garrafa 14 years ago
  then change the name to "bottle". Now, you could not to do in less than 100 moves to a level so simple.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Okay, first, the title of the level has no relevance to the level.

On to the level itself. The level is too easy for the number of moves required. That means, it's the same logic being used too many times. Look at the white blocks, which are all 1 space from their target positions.

Sometimes we accept simple levels that have a nice theme. But I don't see any theme in this level either. There's a shape of a bottle but the blocks don't seem to represent anything.

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bottle"

About Level "Bottle"

First post of the topic

Asforien 14 years ago
  Okay, first, the title of the level has no relevance to the level.

On to the level itself. The level is too easy for the number of moves required. That means, it's the same logic being used too many times. Look at the white blocks, which are all 1 space from their target positions.

Sometimes we accept simple levels that have a nice theme. But I don't see any theme in this level either. There's a shape of a bottle but the blocks don't seem to represent anything.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg