Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Outdoor Contest (Unofficial)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

granate07 14 years ago
  wait...shouldnt this already be over?(look at the dates...)
Treazer 14 years ago
  Okay Jac, you can enter with that level.
Sillius, You can neter with that levels but just with 1 of them.
granate, No, you cant enter with "Space" levels.
Jac1 14 years ago
  You can enter Enlarged Anthills!
granate07 14 years ago
  Oo omg i didnt read the whole first post...
i have to compete

is space allowed,too?
Sillius 14 years ago
  What about my The Trip to Utopia and Land Ahoy! ? :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  Mind the Gaps (Rolling Turtle) is ready!
Jster95 14 years ago
  I have a feeling that if Jp makes this an official contest the ghost glitch tutorial message is going to be thrown out.
I already know it though. :) Just sayin
Jac1 14 years ago
  I'll modify it.
Treazer 14 years ago
  Jac1,

Not really... There are just 2 houses and some gaps. You need more Outdoor things, like Water,flowers or something like that but 2 house aren't enough, sorry.
But you want edit the level, when you add some outdoor things you can enter with that level.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Can I enter with Mind the Gaps (Rolling Turtle)?
Treazer 14 years ago
  The following contest is unofficial. That means you do not get a trophy or experience on your profile. Instead you get a reward invented by the creator of the contest. Your level can be made in any game, but it must be a level like gundu's level "Happieness Road", just a level like Trees,Water,Flower,...,...=Nature.
But Please Dont make Space levels! Just Underwater or at the Normal Ground!

The winner will find out how to use the ghost glitch seen in "Impossible Auto" and "Blackout". If you already know how then you can still enter for fun, but you will not get any kind of reward.
But when jp agree with thsi contest and the Winner get a Medal he got then 2 Prizes (The Medal and The Ghost Glitch Tutorial Message).

Enter your level here by August 27. We will vote August 27 - September 4 and the winner will be announced September 5.
You can enter just with 1 level.
You may enter with any game on BL.

Mind the Gaps (Rolling Turtle)=Jac1
Fresh air (Jump Gear 2)=MooKings
A Great Day (Jump Gear 2)=granate07
burning tree (Push)=Gamemaster
Frozen Forest (Jump Gear 2)=Elizea
SunkenTurtle (Rolling Turtle)=demonicyoshi
Aquatic Adventure (Jump Gear 2)=allyally

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 14 years ago
  The following contest is unofficial. That means you do not get a trophy or experience on your profile. Instead you get a reward invented by the creator of the contest. Your level can be made in any game, but it must be a level like gundu's level "Happieness Road", just a level like Trees,Water,Flower,...,...=Nature.
But Please Dont make Space levels! Just Underwater or at the Normal Ground!

The winner will find out how to use the ghost glitch seen in "Impossible Auto" and "Blackout". If you already know how then you can still enter for fun, but you will not get any kind of reward.
But when jp agree with thsi contest and the Winner get a Medal he got then 2 Prizes (The Medal and The Ghost Glitch Tutorial Message).

Enter your level here by August 27. We will vote August 27 - September 4 and the winner will be announced September 5.
You can enter just with 1 level.
You may enter with any game on BL.

Mind the Gaps (Rolling Turtle)=Jac1
Fresh air (Jump Gear 2)=MooKings
A Great Day (Jump Gear 2)=granate07
burning tree (Push)=Gamemaster
Frozen Forest (Jump Gear 2)=Elizea
SunkenTurtle (Rolling Turtle)=demonicyoshi
Aquatic Adventure (Jump Gear 2)=allyally
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg