Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "SunkenTurtle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  okay ill put a checkpoint in the batle ship.
Sires 14 years ago
  @demonicyoshi: Cool idea. And while you're at it... add some checkpoints, please. :-))
  Okay make this editable and i will fix the black border bug so it will hapen alot less (i cant totaly fix it because i dont know what caeses the path to stop working).
Sires 14 years ago
  @gameinsky: Happens to me all the time. When you roll to fast, when you jump... very frustrating, especially since there are NO CHECKPOINTS!!! ;-)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I hited the black border O_O
Sires 14 years ago
  This level definitely needs at least one checkpoint. It's so frustrating when you die after the 4th or 5th oxigen bubble and you have to restart the whole level.
  if you die from the blackscreen, its a bug were sometimes the paths dont activate when they should, this only happens on rare ocasions though.
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  Very cool, but it's frustrating when you die and you have to wait for the easy bubbles again. Also, sometimes when you roll or jump too fast the black screen kills you.
devil_piez 14 years ago
  bbbbboooooooooooooooooooooo
petermunks 14 years ago
  Awesome I say official too
tom122333 14 years ago
  FANTASTIC LOVE IT

OFFICIAL For sure

if there were a favorite level thing this was be in mine
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Wow demonic! nice level!
  i sugest only looking at the map when in the air pockets, to prevent lag and give you a closer veiw of your terain when moving.
Sires 14 years ago
  @Elizea: Ah, that explains a lot. So you have to play that game while being zoomed out completely. :)

Anyway, I found the first "breathing zone" after the ship, but from there on, I didn't make it to another one yet. Maybe tomorrow...
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires, the turtle is underwater, your breath meter is over the playarea, and over that is map. Just keep sure you dont die because of breath, by using the oxiden cells that are blue. They can also be seen in the map.
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't understand this level at all. If I stay right at the beginning (which I think is the ship), nothing happens. As soon as I leave, I die after a while. Very confusing.
Zodiac 14 years ago
  OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  this level is too awesome to be official! (ye, i vote for official)

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "SunkenTurtle"

About Level "SunkenTurtle"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  this level is too awesome to be official! (ye, i vote for official)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg