Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cryptic Caverns", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 5 months ago
  I cannot believe this puzzle has still defeated me after all these years!
gameinsky 3 years ago
  I would recommend playing this before infinite machine as this is its prequel.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Eyeing up this one as my next official - is this one easier or harder than Infinite Machine?
chris3000 4 years ago
  I've been stuck on this one for 2 years, the clues are confusing.
demonicyoshi 5 years ago
  Finally beat this.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  I'm confused on the final part of the note, 'splitting your soul'. What do I do when I get back into the map room after finding the solution to the grid puzzle?

Nevermind, just figured it out. Awesome level.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I finally finished it! :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I stumped on this again, and played it again, wholy, now with my beter English understandement skills, it all makes sence, great story line!
ost000101 14 years ago
  No!! I skipped square puzzle!
chris3000 14 years ago
  How do you do the square puzzle with the little dot? I don't understand these riddles. Help please.
gundu1 14 years ago
  How do you do the sqare puzzle? ( the on ewith all the coloms)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The note tells enough information about the whole level.
Jac1 14 years ago
  How do you beat the guardian?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Go into the abyss.
liolo 14 years ago
  and i dont know what to do when i push it.i mean i go down go smoothly to the map room and then what?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Please delete your message!
Because you just gave th solutio :(
liolo 14 years ago
  sorry
zodiacra 14 years ago
  what are u supposed to do in the low place
Jac1 14 years ago
  I can tell this is going to be official by just reading the comments... Actually, I don't need the comments, just the editor's username...
Sires 14 years ago
  YES! I did it. ;-)

Great level.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Split your soul.
By that he means split the memroie from the solution and the level.
Sires 14 years ago
  HELP!!!

SPOILER
Sires 14 years ago
  @gameinsky: Thank you. And thanks for still leaving plenty for me to find out. ;-)

@Elizea: I always understood the part about the sacrifice. I just didn't know where or what the altar was. I tried to sacrifice all over the place... ;-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires,
SPOILER
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I gave you a pm :)
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, I give up.

I
SPOILER

So, I am definitely not smart enough to solve this level... Sillius, PM please. :-))
Sillius 14 years ago
  Unless you do like me and miss goal so you wander around in the level for another 30 min looking for it :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  @Sires, you should have to go down the elevator, but come up. The reason why the CP isnt down there, is that the hint how to get back is on the up parts of the elevator.

The riddle comes necessary, when you enter the 'guardians' room, you should read the riddle again, as it tells what to do in the maproom too. When you know what to do there, you shouldnt have problems to finish the level.
Sires 14 years ago
  Okay, I followed Elizea's advice and didn't go down with the elevator, but up. Made it until the room with the map and now I am lost there and don't know what to do. I guess there is a switch hidden somewhere, but I can't find it. :-(

As to the two riddles below: @gameinsky: The circle is not the problem. The other one on the left side is... ;-)

@Sillius: Give me one more day or so to figure it out... ;-)
WooHooII 14 years ago
  The "fool who calls himself my creator" is actually me (JP is some sort of super-creator). You don't need to know that to complete the level, though.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cryptic Caverns"

About Level "Cryptic Caverns"

First post of the topic

WooHooII 14 years ago
  I forgot to delete the checkpoint in the golden room at the start. Can someone please fix that?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg