Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cryptic Caverns", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  Sires do you want some help or do you want to figure this out by yourself?
If yes I can PM the answers to you xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Sires , you have to make the circle the same as a circle you saw a short period ago
Elizea 14 years ago
  @Sires, there is a reason why the CP is placed on the up part of elevator
Sires 14 years ago
  I have NO idea what to do here. I am down there where the note is, with the two things where I can move stuff around, but to me, the note didn't have any clues as to these two challenges at all. Well, maybe one, but I don't know how that could help me:

SPOILER
lololol 14 years ago
  you know, the button you have to find. i called it secret way.. but i don't think it secret =)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Secret way ?

Tell it up!
lololol 14 years ago
  i found the secret way by accident. lucky, but after that i couldn't win it.
Sillius 14 years ago
  When I first completed the level I somehow managed to avoid the goal... I got confused and restarted the level xD Luckily it isn't that hard when you figure out the riddle :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i got the guardian in first try, Elizea helped me on the altar part and the circle part and the goldenroom
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Seems that I've gotten better at WooHooII's awesome riddles. Solved this one in first try.
And of course it deserves five stars, which is a rating that I only give the best of the best levels.
lololol 14 years ago
  "hes Guardian cannot harm one that shows no fear" Try finding out what it meens, or read Gameinsky's comment below.
petermunks 14 years ago
  Omg 710 - and still not done

1300 - I just cant make the part after after the thumbermail
lololol 14 years ago
  i didn't say anything... jk. i deleted it. hopefully no one read it, lol. i found out the riddle by accident. hehe, but now i understand it. :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  or in notes words 'sacrifice in altar - split your soul' =)

@lololol, you shouldnt say the way like that, WooHooII's levels best part is to find out them yourself the way and solve the brilliant riddles (or with a small help, but not like that...)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Okay I've got past the creature now and realised how much that note helps :D now... Im' simply stuck in the map room and need to figure out what the grid before the note room is for...

AHA! I think I've figured it out now :D i was wrong about before... THIS DESERVES A BETTER RATING than PARANOIA :D

and what's even better... It says To be continued :D (or that's how I interpret the ending)
lololol 14 years ago
  lol, i was thinking about that =D

And gameinsky, can you please tell us something we don't know? everyone knows WooHoo is a genius. ;p (just kidding)

btw, OFFICIAL!
Edit: when i found out what to do it was easyyyyy!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Go back but don't jump

[edit] sems like i did it!

You must stay under the black cross.

WooHooII, you are genius!
lololol 14 years ago
  really good! but i can't get past the creature as Sillius said.
Elizea 14 years ago
  This should be official, played this yesterday before it was evaluated, got to maproom and then died and pressed esc...!

edit: ok continued it, got fast to the map room (noticed how much the note in the beginning helps, if people just would read them), and i can get the grid to the map and see there a thing... but then i cant figure out what...

edit2: and the note helps again... got it... very very clever, this is why I love your riddles the most

@lololol, did you read the note carefully?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I don't understand anything of this level...
Sillius 14 years ago
  How do you kill that weird creature after the "altar"?
If I understood you right the altar is the thing on the the thumbnail :D

BTW this deserves almost the same rating as Paranoia so far :D
WooHooII 14 years ago
  In case it wasn't clear, the thing below the map is the altar that was mentioned in the note.
reds1881 14 years ago
  how do you do the map part
WooHooII 14 years ago
  I forgot to delete the checkpoint in the golden room at the start. Can someone please fix that?

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cryptic Caverns"

About Level "Cryptic Caverns"

First post of the topic

WooHooII 14 years ago
  I forgot to delete the checkpoint in the golden room at the start. Can someone please fix that?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg