Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How to not be hacked easily

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 10 years ago
  read this one: The Nine Billion Names of God
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Mine is hacked instantly and is in the most 3600 common passwords but I can't change it :(
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Edit:Mine need 157 billion years, BL has a password length limit :(
Treazer 10 years ago
  I expected that, Simon xD
Your password is mega long...
SimonM 10 years ago
  The one on BL, would need 105 trillion years. :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Nice website, GL! :)

It would take a desktop PC about 27 trillion years to crack my password!
gamelover101 10 years ago
  This site is very nice also: https://howsecureismypassword.net/
(The site is completely safe for those of you that are skeptical. The script used does not have a way to send data to the website)
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Don't choose, Open, Unlock, Lock, Security, Locked, 12345, Passcode or Password as your Password!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I found two more (If you're interested in having this as flawless as possible):
- I also suggest longer to use longer sentences.
- If you stil ...

[edit] There are more, but I suddenly lost my motivation for listing them.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Very old indeed...
I corrected all mistakes I could find in my spelling & grammar.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  I know this is soo old, but after this topic,

i'm going to change my pass to a 1 letter word!!!...Just kidding
I'm really going to change my pass to a longer one, though my old one already has 9.
And nice topic, gis
SuperDog 13 years ago
  My pass is **********

Oops, I meant ************

Whoops, I meant **************

Umm, no. I meant ********************

Gaaaaah! I meant **********************

Not ***************, it's *********************************

NVM
AK 13 years ago
  is it lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol?
lololol 13 years ago
  My pass is famous :D
AK 13 years ago
  My pass is *****************. Not long enough? This is what I can change it to:
**********************************************. Is that long enough?
chris3000 13 years ago
  my pass is so hard you'll never guess it
gundu 13 years ago
  Mine is 123, 100% safe
Ahroo 13 years ago
  HOLY CRAP THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! xD
gamelover101 13 years ago
  My pass is ***********
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I have the best password, of course. :p
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Huge Bump!!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  STEREOTYPE(Bad password = Hacked)! Shame on you, GIS! >:C
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Username isn't hacked, the account is unsave.
Many people get accidentally loggin in his account, not all deactivated accounts are hacked...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  How can Username got hacked?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  lol, so true. xD
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i should be a psycologist... im so crazy, i turn crazy people normal! XD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ok stop it guys, you can stop insulting him, he's not planning on hacking here anymore so stop making him mad.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  what topic?
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Can I see the topic?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  when making a password the input box is restricted but when putting it in to login it's not :_

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok so with this new "iwannabehacker" session I decided to bring this topic up.
I believe that the hackers will try to guess passwords so you should get a more difficult to guess password.

First of all:
Get a strong pass, but how ?
There are easy ways:
Make a random sentence like: "My uncle has a car".
Take the first letter of every word and it will make Muhac.
That's one way of doing it!
Of course, you shouldn't use the example and I also suggest longer to use longer sentences.
If you stil prefer words I can suggest you to change some letters into similar symbols

Well will be Wé77 , strong enough (but once again, a longer word!)
And also try to change your pass every month.

Now lets look to how to keep it safe.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!
Not even your friends!
It can be the hacker who searched your trust to ask your pass.
Jp doesn't needs your pass to make you admin, he really doesn't (I'm an admin myself, I know)
Never give your pass!
Not even to advance you in the levels, or to test a game where you are tester in. (That's how most of the members havre lost their account)

If you want, take the initials of your house number, vehicle registration plate, school initials and from both parents, much better and for you it's easy to guess

Do not get ny password related with BL!
Never! That makes it easier to guess, like Magic7's password who was "superBL" but also a few easy ones like apemannen's password who was ape123 (Anything with "123" in it is bad, unless there are more irregular things in it) and nick's whose was yesnosure.

You can ofcourse take a password in another language, like Japanese (phonetically).

I think that's all, the main words of this lesson is: strong pass , nothing related by BL - no password sharing - if possible: initials .
I hope this will help.
Thank you for reading!

JP made those:
Quoting jp from How to not be hacked easily
So now, I can remove all the scores of a user in one click, so that won't be a problem.
Moreover, I can tell who is the member who has created a new account to hack the scores on RT. I've sent a PM to him.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg