Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How to not be hacked easily

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 14 years ago
  IF YOU READ THIS MRMELONS TRY TO FREAKIN' HACK ME YOU BIG NOOB! BUT YOU CAN'T CAUSE YOUR A NOOB. NOOOOOOOOB!

PS. MY PASSWORD CONTAINS 123. AND MY SECRETLY SECRET NICKNAME NONE KNOWS.

IDIOT. I HATE YOUUUUU! I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU.

but seriously.. GET A LIFE AT GETALIFE.COM
ONLY 0,99 CENT! WAY OVER THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU OWN.

thank you for your patient.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I wont be using that button for now...

My pass is in my head xD
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  that happens to me a lot of times, go to "I forgot my password", put your email, go to your email, and there must be an email with your password, (i guess). is easy, dude. but if the hacker hacks your email you can do the same with your security question, or alternative email, if you can't, you're really f**ked
  I dont think jp knows people's password.

I dont think thats a good idea.
It is very unsafe
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You know, gary... If mrmelons22 hacks someone, he's likely to change the password of the victim, therefore the victim can never log onto his original account unless he hacks his account back or if JP can 'modify' it. :/

I doubt JP would.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  nick0011
HI IDIOTS THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED JUST FOR ME AND THE REST OF YOU IDIOTS WHICH I SHALL HACK DELETE THIS IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRMELONS22 AND IDIOTS

murtaza64
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH YOU ARE THE HACKER!!!!
ADMIN! JP!

Jim674
No... I think he's being hacked. If he was the hacker he wouldn't do this. Also, MR. Melons22 always types in Caps and calls people idiots. He was also rating levels 1/5 recently

edit: After reading the JG2 Forum, mabey not. I hope it is so we know who the hacker is. BL isn't safe. NOOOOOES

edit2: Looking at his profile, mabye he's not. If not, I'm sure the Real nick0011's not too happy about this. hehe

niimporta
I hate the hackers, hey, Mr.Hacker , Go hack Fred on YouTube and give me him password, (Joke, no Seriously, DO it!) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it)! LOL

lololol
NOOO! NOT FRED! Nigahiga instead :D:D:D! (KIDDING)

Mr.Hacker: your stupid.

Garygoh884
OMG, nick0011's account has been hacked and posted a threatening topic that MrMelons22 likely to post something intentionally disruptive.

nick0011, please post a comment in this topic that you are a victim of this.

If nick0011 posts a comment in this topic which is not disruptive, he was really the victim.

MrMelons22, why do you have your own needs to hack someone else's account for such reason? Are you sure that you want to let everyone else were thinking that nick0011 is intentionally disruptive?

jp, please delete this topic to avoid users to be annoyed by this threatening and disruptive topic. And also, ban or limit either MrMelon22's or nick0011's account. I am really sure that MrMelons will be banned.

Users must change their passwords for their accounts regularly to avoid being victims of hacking.

Here is the link to the blog containing this incident: Blog for This Incident

lololol
jp, can you somehow ban his IP?

MARC2008
I think he can...

Elizea
his IP could be banned, but you can always reset the IP (i think...), so he could still come back. And btw, MrMelon22's account is already banned.

MARC2008
HAHA THE HACKER WILL NEVER COME ON BL :D

lololol
Well, MrMelon22 won't.

But that was easy.. Maybe too easy? Hmmmmmmm...

MARC2008
How can he hack me? I'm on virtually 24/7! :P

lololol
i hack'ed his computer and found pictures of him eating a birthday cake and put it out all over the world including yahoo, and google, and the use photoshop to give him a dress on, so it looks like he's a he-she-thing and people will laugh and he will explode of anger and fly up to the upper atmosphere where he can't breath and that makes him fart, till he flies up in space and the space vacuum, makes his head 78.997678% bigger, and he's brain well flow out of his ears and nose and he gets even more stupid than before because he hacks people, and now he can't hack people ever.

The short story is: He got banned that way.. And offcourse its an unreal story.. (or is it? Hmm..)

Thanks, gameinsky.
Im 14 years ago
  That's the point! >:D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  that's too long!
Im 14 years ago
  I used 'lolYouSuckUcanthackMe'
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I used to use '123QWEasd' as my PC password XD
lololol 14 years ago
  my is qaz123
Hexicube 14 years ago
  my password IS actually ********(not 8 *s)
Im 14 years ago
  It is iizPsoINGAweSome.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OMG XD
you lied at least once
Im 14 years ago
  My pass is hauneverhaxme123.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  my password is ********! (it might be password XD)
Im 14 years ago
  My password is Hh4u4uf_IlyI_qaz.
lololol 14 years ago
  my password is qaz123
Im 14 years ago
  I have made the best pass ever! It starts with qwerty(not).
Hexicube 14 years ago
  to be honest I made a good password of a word spelt wrong with replaced letters and symbols on the end :P
I can type it in under a second :D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Hmm, 'GET YOUR PASSWORDS!!!'? Not likely, and this is why you don't tell anyone your passes.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  that's a problem :D
  Umm, some msgs are not authorized!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  What Mrmelons22 done is...

[msgid=88900 not authorized]

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Easy Peasy"
1/5 SHIRO IS THE WORST BL LEVEL MAKER EVER!!!!!!!

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Flower Land 3"

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Flower Land"

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Mastery"

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Tetris Gear"
1/5 ASTERIA IS THE WORST BL LEVEL MAKER EVER!!!!!!!

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Mixin' It Up!"
1/5 oxidee has the stupidest avatar ever (yes thats the only reason i while down rate you)

Quoting nick0011 from Level "MoonLights!"
1/5 Oxidee IS THE WORST BL LEVEL MAKER EVER!!!!!!!

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Striped Cliffs"

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Ninja Drop"

[msgid=88917 removed]

Quoting nick0011 from Level "2.5 Returns"
5/5 OST0011 IS THE BEST BL LEVEL MAKER EVER!!!!!!!
(NOT EVEN KIDDING)

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Flower Land 3"
YOU DO??? HMMMMM WELL THEN I GUESS I WILL MAKE ALL YOUR LEVELS 5/5 THEN (I WAS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWN RATING THEM)

Quoting nick0011 from Level "BCf!"
(NOT EVEN KIDDING)

Quoting nick0011 from Level "CRA = this!!"
(NOT EVEN KIDDING)

Quoting nick0011 from Level "Try dot jump!"
(NOT EVEN KIDDING)

THATS ALL MY RATING FOR NOW UNTIL I HACK SOMONE AGAIN GOODBYE MY IDIOT FRIENDS GOODBYE!!!

Quoting nick0011 from Game "Jump Gear 2"
GOODBYE MORONS SEE YEE ONCE I HACK SOMEONE AGAIN!!! (MAYBE ILL MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND ACT LIKE IM NOT HIM THEN I WILL GAIN YOUR TRUST AND GET YOUR PASSWORDS!!! HMMM WHAT SHOULD MY NEW NAME BE.............

[msgid=88962 not authorized]

[msgid=88965 not authorized]

[msgid=89036 not authorized]

[msgid=89051 not authorized]

[msgid=89067 not authorized]

[msgid=89074 not authorized]

[msgid=89093 not authorized]

[msgid=89095 not authorized]

[msgid=89097 not authorized]

[msgid=89113 not authorized]

[msgid=89129 not authorized]

[msgid=89138 not authorized]
  Hmm some wierd scientist said a hacker was imitating his name

He's sharing an account with 123ABCWhatever, an addicted guest
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I agree with MARC, the site needs protection!
  maybe the hacker's in a disguise?
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  there was somebody called "some weird scientist" in chat and he seemed somewhat like MrMelons. when gamelover101 asked him if he was MrMelons, some weird scientist said "shut up."
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I agree with marc.
The password is limited to 20 chars. max.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  what we need is an IP blocker on BL, so mrmelons22's IP gets banned and put in an index, even an IP scrambler can't go on forever!

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok so with this new "iwannabehacker" session I decided to bring this topic up.
I believe that the hackers will try to guess passwords so you should get a more difficult to guess password.

First of all:
Get a strong pass, but how ?
There are easy ways:
Make a random sentence like: "My uncle has a car".
Take the first letter of every word and it will make Muhac.
That's one way of doing it!
Of course, you shouldn't use the example and I also suggest longer to use longer sentences.
If you stil prefer words I can suggest you to change some letters into similar symbols

Well will be Wé77 , strong enough (but once again, a longer word!)
And also try to change your pass every month.

Now lets look to how to keep it safe.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!
Not even your friends!
It can be the hacker who searched your trust to ask your pass.
Jp doesn't needs your pass to make you admin, he really doesn't (I'm an admin myself, I know)
Never give your pass!
Not even to advance you in the levels, or to test a game where you are tester in. (That's how most of the members havre lost their account)

If you want, take the initials of your house number, vehicle registration plate, school initials and from both parents, much better and for you it's easy to guess

Do not get ny password related with BL!
Never! That makes it easier to guess, like Magic7's password who was "superBL" but also a few easy ones like apemannen's password who was ape123 (Anything with "123" in it is bad, unless there are more irregular things in it) and nick's whose was yesnosure.

You can ofcourse take a password in another language, like Japanese (phonetically).

I think that's all, the main words of this lesson is: strong pass , nothing related by BL - no password sharing - if possible: initials .
I hope this will help.
Thank you for reading!

JP made those:
Quoting jp from How to not be hacked easily
So now, I can remove all the scores of a user in one click, so that won't be a problem.
Moreover, I can tell who is the member who has created a new account to hack the scores on RT. I've sent a PM to him.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg