Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How to not be hacked easily

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  I has no idea, but my pass barely fits! :S
Hexicube 14 years ago
  why is there even a limit for the length?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  If the password character-length limit is increased, then the hacker will leave BonusLevel.
chris3000 14 years ago
  Plus i think the number of characters should be up to 30, not 20. you know, to have a strong password
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I ripped it off of a Kirby joke called 'Tard-Away'.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Hmm... maybe jp banned Mrmelons22's IP?

And also, very cool, Ahroo.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Lol...
'Hack-Away'! For repelling those crappy **sholes that try to crap on your computer!
(Made in China
100% effective!
Keep out of reach of children)
gamelover101 14 years ago
  an anti-hacking group could be good
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Maybe BL should make some kind of hacker repellant product... xD
chris3000 14 years ago
  To be honest, it's a waste of time hacking. Don't you agree?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I guess so...
  could it be someone imitating mrmelons?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This seems that he gave up on hacking accounts because the others had their very good passwords.

(Perhaps you can give a screenshot for approval?)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  IDK why don't we ask him and then annoy him like hell or is that just proving something to him?
  Why did he like to break lives?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OMG I got mentioned O_O
[edit] good thing my PW is long and makes no sense even to me ;)
  Yay! :D

I wonder if he saw my msg...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Maybe he got a life, because the 5 password block was added to improve security...
lololol 14 years ago
  hacking, and trying to find other peoples password is a waste of time, when you can enjoy bullying other people in real life >:) umm.. i mean. Enjoying life.. ermm..
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Listen all, mrmelons22 said he quited, he told me and DY why he hacked: liked to breake lives of others.
He promised he would stop, could be possible as he hasn't hacked the past weeks.
stop making him mad for no reason.

But keep staying wit a good password, if there is another hacker or if mrmelons22 lied.
  It's mrmelons22, not mrmellons
lololol 14 years ago
  I posted on That topic? Cool :D
Im 14 years ago
  Umm... What about me? D8
gameinsky 14 years ago
  In the right order:

Mrmellons
Murtaza
Jim674
niimporta posted

I hate the hackers, hey, Mr.Hacker , Go hack Fred on YouTube and give me him password, (Joke, no Seriously, DO it!) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it) (Joke) (do it)! LOL

then lololol

Then you

Then lololol

Marc2008

Elizea

Marc

Lololol

Marc

lololol.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  gameinsky, I can't figure it out who posted the message from the topic "FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHICH I WILL HACK". Can you figure it out, from the previous message that I've posted in this topic?
pop12 14 years ago
  Thats da best way to remember mrmmellons lololol,a big fat noob
  @Ahroo

U shouldve never bought that up :(
Im 14 years ago
  I thought the same, Ahroo! :D
But... Seriously. My pass isn't "I_is_Im_123"
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Actually, come to think of it... perhaps this topic is giving mrmelons22 ideas? :/

Scary when you think about it... D8
  Umm I doubt he would listen

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok so with this new "iwannabehacker" session I decided to bring this topic up.
I believe that the hackers will try to guess passwords so you should get a more difficult to guess password.

First of all:
Get a strong pass, but how ?
There are easy ways:
Make a random sentence like: "My uncle has a car".
Take the first letter of every word and it will make Muhac.
That's one way of doing it!
Of course, you shouldn't use the example and I also suggest longer to use longer sentences.
If you stil prefer words I can suggest you to change some letters into similar symbols

Well will be Wé77 , strong enough (but once again, a longer word!)
And also try to change your pass every month.

Now lets look to how to keep it safe.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!
Not even your friends!
It can be the hacker who searched your trust to ask your pass.
Jp doesn't needs your pass to make you admin, he really doesn't (I'm an admin myself, I know)
Never give your pass!
Not even to advance you in the levels, or to test a game where you are tester in. (That's how most of the members havre lost their account)

If you want, take the initials of your house number, vehicle registration plate, school initials and from both parents, much better and for you it's easy to guess

Do not get ny password related with BL!
Never! That makes it easier to guess, like Magic7's password who was "superBL" but also a few easy ones like apemannen's password who was ape123 (Anything with "123" in it is bad, unless there are more irregular things in it) and nick's whose was yesnosure.

You can ofcourse take a password in another language, like Japanese (phonetically).

I think that's all, the main words of this lesson is: strong pass , nothing related by BL - no password sharing - if possible: initials .
I hope this will help.
Thank you for reading!

JP made those:
Quoting jp from How to not be hacked easily
So now, I can remove all the scores of a user in one click, so that won't be a problem.
Moreover, I can tell who is the member who has created a new account to hack the scores on RT. I've sent a PM to him.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg