Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Unholy Ruins", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I'd still say that your 115k is more impressive as I would never have gone for that cycle without knowing for certain that it was possible, and for a long time I was very confused as to how you could have done it.
kiethy342 1 year ago
  ah my prized highscore was got taken from me! loving it being called kiethy cycle though hahaha
suhangha 3 years ago
  It's okay, the opportunity continues as next levels.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Unfortunately in this case I wasn't recording when I got 116k here. I suppose I could do what I did with Ramps and finish a run including this ghost, using the same strategy.
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Outstanding performance,If historical moments, Can you taken those on YouTube?
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Finally, clean run with the kiethy cycle, and a 116k at that! Honestly can't believe that I finally got this highscore! Maybe I'll go for 117k soon, but for now I'm extremely happy with this score!
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  This highscore is honestly insane. You probably need to go for 105/106k before even going for 110k+ as again this level is based on cycles. It's lasted nearly 10,000 points ahead of everyone else for over 9 years.

EDIT: 112k with my first deathless run with the earlier cycle.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Wow, Keithy has claimed that HS for over a year or 2, that tells you how lucky he was to pull that off. If I can figure out the flash issue I may take another stab at it.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Finally got 110k... I've made the kiethy cycle a few times but this is with the slower cycle, and a very precise jump at the end. I can't quite do the four platforms bit on 115+ pace yet. I'll work on it.

EDIT: 111k, actually got the kiethy cycle, and did the four platform section quicker than usual (I died but I got the checkpoint and respawned quickly). I wasn't quick enough to make the 115k so I had to improvise. I think 112k or maybe 113k could be possible with this method - though obviously not what we want. Also, I think 116k or maybe 117k are possible without dying, though both are very unlikely.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Welcome back, Kiethy!
PineappleDude 3 years ago
  Welcome back! You've also still got the HS on "Easy Rider" and "Don't Roll"! :D
kiethy342 3 years ago
  it is tough, i think i got lucky when i did it haha. 110k is definitely also possible and easier though, it could be worth going for!
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  This score is just so untouchable. I’m not even sure if I want to go for it at all as it would take me a long time to even get one completion with the strategy. I think that 115k is completely out of reach for me.
kiethy342 3 years ago
  so i still got this one then? hehe
LadersHD 4 years ago
  Again improved :)
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Improved PB by 7k
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Missed it by a hair because the circle grew, stunned me - just missed the CP :(
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  How do you do this so quickly?
popo2 5 years ago
  Perfect to me. I got 106K.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I retract the statement I made 6 years ago, it's bloody hard! Come close about 3 times now but the circle always grows before I can make it through! :(
popo2 6 years ago
  Finally, 6 digits!
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Ah 115k is easy, now I just need to do it...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Good one, Keithy.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Ohhh nice Kiethy :)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  No, I just did it very quickly :)
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I don't think he head jumped i can folo him for a long time only at the end i fail
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Quoting PineappleDude from Level "Unholy Ruins"
115k!!!! HOW!?!

He headjumped or he found a HUGE SHORTCUT!! :/
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I know what he did thar.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Ooohh, you little sneak, he covered his tracks so WE can't beat it! D:<
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Keithy: How did you get that score?

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Unholy Ruins"

About Level "Unholy Ruins"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nice level once again, you already know what i will say...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg