Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Balancing Act", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 14 years ago
  How long did it take you to master that because that is really hard. I'm just curious.
goldie 14 years ago
  gary, i did what you did but on hard mode.
chris3000 14 years ago
  I scored enough on this level.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Don't die ! lol :P
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  goldie, how do you get 114 points for this level? Nice.
meltycheese 14 years ago
  Im bored of trying to beat level 2.
SuperMario 14 years ago
  I can't survive :(
chris3000 14 years ago
  Wow, about 170 comments. 5/5
imawesome 14 years ago
  how do u do the second part????!!
lololol 14 years ago
  that happend to me countless times.. pretty annoying.
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think I spend 2 hours or something at that last thing...
and the worst part is that I could've beat the last part on my 4th try or something... I just lost connection to my brain or something so my fingers kept holding right :D
lololol 14 years ago
  Congrats! :D i spend way more than 50 minutes on the elevator..
Sires 14 years ago
  Oh great... today I finally made it to the line that picks me up. I was expecting it to bring me to a checkpoint after that murderous triangle thing. But it didn't... it brought me right into the next challenge, where I died on the second obstacle. THANK YOU, LINE!!! ;-)

EDIT: Well, after spending 50 minutes with a nice elevator, I finally MADE IT!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! :-))
gameinsky 14 years ago
  If you check the scores, yes
azz 14 years ago
  is this actualy possible
Sires 14 years ago
  I have been balancing my brains out here almost every day for the last I don't know how many months. Today was the first time I actually saw the thing that is supposed to pick me up from the triangle.
Actually, I saw it 3 times today. The first time it pushed me over to the other side of the triangle, where I fell down. The second time it smashed me to death, and the third time I managed to roll onto it, only to fall off of it one millisecond later on the right side of the line.

Aaaaaaa
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Congrats to goldie!
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  @cheeseguy111, its not impossible, if it was impossible then it would never have been accepted.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Congrats mudvagne732!
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  OMG, I actually beat it!
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  @WooHooII, you suck for making this level.

Jk, but still, THIS LEVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!
jenso97 14 years ago
  this lvl is killing me -_-
jp 14 years ago
  OK, I've updated all awards now (for those who completed the level before the achievement was created).
burfy 14 years ago
  Seems the award does not work for people who got the score before it was created, there are more of us like gecko...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I got the score waaaaaay before the award was created.
I can see the award now without any problem...
jp 14 years ago
  Hmm, it seems to work, I've reset your cache gecko and you have the award now. You have to wait 1 or 2 days before you get the award.

When did you make this score ? The award is supposed to be created as soon as you achieve the score. There is maybe a bug here.
Darerd 14 years ago
  huh... i wonder is there a glitch keeping people from getting it? i will call jp and see...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I still haven't got the award... Shouldn't I have it by now?
clubpenguinfanclub12 14 years ago
  i really don't like the level, first of all too hard, rolling turtle has regular normal controls. that means harder to balance than the other games and it is more constipated about staying still

it took me over 370 TRIES! and i didn't even get close to one..... you can do better with the controls and could of made this better.... i mean good idea for a game, but too much! (good level 3/6)
Sonic 14 years ago
  how do you do this?

Levels forum

Play Level "Balancing Act"

About Level "Balancing Act"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  The level looks nice but is there a trick to pass the cable ? I tried about 20 times but I fail all the time...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg