Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cross Spiral", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Somehow strange! different to 1 move from a step that both is one Top-royal Waycase
step is hint step
good score hint: Load 5 blocks by 2+i grid on 5x5 around the red goal (including 1 block)
suhangha 1 year ago
  the level was better six-colors, I spying Modern Day 27 to better - I can't recover good score spied somehow
CamoDragoon 6 years ago

SPOILER
chris3000 6 years ago
  I've been really struggling on this level for 2 years. The green part is the hardest for me. If anyone has a tip I would appreciate it.
oldmanrob 8 years ago
  wow! finally!
now only two officials left.
AK 8 years ago
  I finally did it too! My last official of the hardest game on BL (for me)! :D
pudelmuetzennashorn 11 years ago
  I've stopped playing this level for a long time because I though I cannot solve it.
But today I started a new try and I did my last official.
Great level and ... what about the award for solving this level in less than 50 moves? :-)
garrafa 14 years ago
  My next goal will be "Archery Master".
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Holy crap!!! That was hard! Garygoh884, I hate you for making such a hard level!!! But I also love you a little.
Damn, that's a great level!
Jos 14 years ago
  Green and another color in place is a good begin but the things after that where really hard thinking.

But succes.
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  I have a new goal. Red & green. Never got them in place.
patio09 14 years ago
  Martin, I know, I know
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I got the red and the blue in place, I got the red and green in place and I got the green and blue in place. Now all I have to do is get all 3 in place at the same time!
Jos 14 years ago
  Yes!!! I complete it!!!
After much many tries .
Jyxz 14 years ago
  I wouldnt say its harder then archery but I will say I think this level kicks ass because it is made without ice blocks and without any blocks being attached, yet it is EXTREMELY hard. Very nice.
Elizea 14 years ago
  about the award, i disagree, we have 2 awards in BB already for skilled people, and i dont think we need more award to this game than to for example rolling turtle
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I disagree, Gary. In Archery, we have to do witchcraft. This level I did in less than 5 minutes.
@About the award, I agree!
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I think this level is harder than Archery (BLockoban).

Also, the award "Spiral Superhero" is added for completing this in less than 50 moves.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  I was just ready to call this level impossible and Pauloalex shows me up again... now I'm still swimming in the dark but at least I know there is a light at the end.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  yes, it´s possible!...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cross Spiral"

About Level "Cross Spiral"

First post of the topic

pauloalex 14 years ago
  yes, it´s possible!...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg