Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New consoles!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  Actually, never mind, I've found out why, yay! It's cause of a glitch that I kept doing by accident....
Ahroo 14 years ago
  actually, it's not part of the game to lag. it's everything going on in the background on the console (e.g. background checkups, internet feed, etc.) that create lag. That's why many computers lag ferociously. They have background updates going on, as well as constantly receiving feed from the internet and also several other things that I don't care to discuss right now. :P
Im 14 years ago
  Hmm... Maybe the game lags?
racersda 14 years ago
  Oh, I guess that makes sense. For some reason my Wii sometimes lags when I play Pikmin....Kind of weird, but okay...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  My birthday was yesterday but, ty.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Happy birthday!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I got a Nintendo DS lite and a PS2 for my birthday yesterday :P.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Here's the latest summary of Mario Kart: Double Dash!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Lol, I have a Hitachi plasma TV. xD

Oh, and lololol, it's not Hitler that takes over the world, it's his cat.
zodiacra 14 years ago
  what a nuclear war? serius???? completely sure?!?!?!
cool...
murtaza64 14 years ago
  the f****** nuclear war 1. THE WII RULES!
List of developers:

1. Nintendo
2. Microsoft
3. SEGA (The small handhelds)
4. Hitachi
5. Small unregistered ones
6. Sony
lololol 14 years ago
  Haven't you heard it? hitler is planning to take over the world for good now. and hes using the mayan calender to find the best date, because its all booked up. ex, hes going Africa to the poor families some money, and guns!
pop12 14 years ago
  what nuclear war???
Ahroo 14 years ago
  racersda, People think the Wii sucks because it "hasn't lived up to its reputation". What kind of TV do you have, anyways?

I don't use my Wii very much. It's a good system, capable of backwards compatibility and storing several things on its hard drive and/or an SD card, but, it strangely gets boring after a while... I finished Brawl several times because of boredom.

Off that topic, how many people have all three of the Smash Brothers games?
pop12 14 years ago
  wii is BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what nuuclear war???
metaknight91 14 years ago
  "I will now prove with maths that Wii>PS3

First, we know that 360°=0, so XBox360=0=nothing

The Wii is obviously better than nothing, so Wii>nothing so Wii>XBox360.

Now back to the PS3. We know that the PS4 is impossible to get now, and it will obviously be better than the PS3

So PS4>PS3, so impossible>PS3

We also know that nothing is impossible so nothing>PS3

As proved above, XBox360=nothing, so XBox360>PS3

As said above, Wii>XBox360, so Wii>XBox360>PS3.

So, in conclusion, Wii>PS3!"

best comment ever! GO JAC1!!!!!!!!!!
racersda 14 years ago
  I don't really get why people think the Wii sucks. IT's ok to me, good graphics (Wii Sports Resort), cool games ( such as Brawl and MKWii). And if it's not good, then the Wii 2 ( Yes it IS real as mentioned) should pwn all.........Also, I'm not sure if THIS is real or not, but I read that there should be a final SSB for Wii 2 for a release title. SSBR: Super Smash Bros. Revolution, or something begging with "r", and SSBR: Super Smash Bros. Rumble will be out for...either DS or DSi in late 2010 or early 2011 I think, that one's for sure, you can even search it on Youtube. Anyways, I WANT THE PS9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lololol 14 years ago
  Sony pwn's Niintiindo wii and Xb0x -_-

EVRYBODY NOES DAT!

I talked to some people a few hours ago about what they think about the Xbox:

SPOILER

from uncyclepedia.

Unforunatly there was some problems with the wii game makers, because there games got banned. here the choking video showing what games :(

OH NOES!

sony is suprior!
Im 14 years ago
  Uhh.... No. -_-
davidandersson95 14 years ago
  every one knows that xbox 360 ownes playstation and Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
lololol 14 years ago
  yeah right. stupid mayans. XD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  All of them except Wii 2 will not be released because the world will stop spinning in 2012 :P
Im 14 years ago
  Omg, I think I've got paranoia! I got to prove that Sony is not better than Microsoft or Nintendo!
Sony sounds like socks! xO
(KINDoF!)
lololol 14 years ago
  yup, im has whats called paranoia. he needs to find something bad about sony, even if its fake its okay.

(Just kidding)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Of course. Sony's so good that people desperately want to find something bad about it. xD
lololol 14 years ago
  that why everybody on the internet loves sony? :p
Im 14 years ago
  I want the FAIL... TO PROVE THAT SONY IS THE WORST! >:D
Im 14 years ago
  Sony FAIL.
****ed up And Illegal Loser!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'd like to see someone make a system that has the abbreviation 'FAIL'. That'd be hilarious. xD

[1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 14 years ago
  PS4 here.
Wii 2 here.
Xbox 720 here.
Xbox 1080? here.
LOL!
The PS4 will be released in 2012, the Wii 2 in 2011 and the Xbox720 in 2012.

The PS5 will be released in 2018, the Wii 3 and the Xbox 1440 in 2021.

The PS6 will be released in 2024, and the Xbox 2880 in 2028.

The NTS will come in 2028, Nintendo Triple Screen.
The PS7 and xbox 5760 will both hit the market in the year 2030, followed by Wii 4 in 2037.

Then for about 20 years no new consoles will be released as the world recovers from World War 3, also known as Nuclear War 1.

In 2056 the PS8 and Xbox 11,520 will renew the epic console rivalry. But Nintendo has a new trick, the DS 25G. Boasting 1 GB of processing power, it has a built in operating system, txt files, html files...

In 2062 the PS9 will boast 1.8 x 10^185 bits/s of processing power, and will be so advanced that anyone who plays for more than a day loses their grip on reality, convinced that the PS9 world is real and the real world is an illusion. The Xbox 23,040 will only be about half as good. The exploding video-game-rehab industry will prefer the PS9 because it sends them more patients, and will invest heavily in development of the PS10. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates Clone #3 will bravely soldier on with development of the Xbox 46,080. The pinhead sized Wii 5 will debut a built in (10^12345)^2Yotta Bytes of data, containing every game in the world.

But before any console can be developed, Nuclear War 2 (World War 4) will hit, all of the world's oil will finally be exhausted and the world's coastal cities will finally be flooded by global warming, putting an end to the rivalry for good.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg