Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New consoles!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Possible.... IF NINTENDO MADE IT! >:D
lololol 14 years ago
  PS3 Pwnz0r!
Im 14 years ago
  We all know that Nintendo owns, so... Give up! >:D
lololol 14 years ago
  yes i know. XD

Actually i was talking about the PS!

EDIT: I WAN'T TO PLAY THE SIMPSONS ON THE XBOX YOU WHERE SPEEKING ABOUT XD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  actually, lololol, I was talking about the Xbox. xD
lololol 14 years ago
  lol, i could imagine myself playing Fifa Football, or NFL XD!

The PS Controller will have a little circle with a light in it, and a camera will only focus on the light. thats what will make the PS Controller waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the wii.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I remember reading that it has stereovision(that's nerd for two cameras beside each other to mimic human vision) and focuses on a square in front of the system. If any movement is detected, it translates that into movement for the character on the screen. They said that not all games will be compatible with the system, which is a bit sad... D:
lololol 14 years ago
  Yes the PS3 surely can play PS2 but im not sure about PS1...

And yes, iv'e read that about the Xbox! i hope it will be awesome :D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  can the new one play PS2 and PS1 disks?

btw, a game called MAG is coming to the PS3. It will allow 256 players on one map without any lag! It's true, the beta has been out for a while!

I heard that Microsoft is trying to make a console that 'makes the body the controller'. weird... O_o
lololol 14 years ago
  PS3 unoriginal? well, the new one has 120 GB, lighter than the older one, has the best blu-ray driver, (again better than the older) actually everything is better.. Xbox = Great! PS3 = superior to them all! (okay, maybe not, lets just call it great too =D)

and wii's are boring. btw, PS and Xbox are making new consoles, like wii where you have to move, just alot more sensitive and better. i found the article on msn.

i read that the PS version will be alot easier to use, and i think it would have a paint program. or maybe the Xbox, i can't remember.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Bwahaha! PS3 owns at memory! >:D

but still, Wii is fun, I just don't touch it that much... xD

btw, have you ever heard of the Xbox360 Red Ring of Death?
Im 14 years ago
  I want a 32 GB SD card for my Wii. xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I forgot how many megs my PS2 can store. xD

Anyways, the headlines 'explained' that, because most PS2 games were very violent and/or explicit, the riots happened while the people camped(yes, people CAMPED outside PS3 selling stores as they waited for them to be in stock). Gamecube games, being friendly and fun for kids, made the Wii line much more civilised. The games made the difference. :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I have a PS2 with 64 megabyte card .
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I like PS3 because it plays blue-ray disks. xD

I has the oldest one. 60GB, the new ones are only 40GB, I think. :/

I remember the news headlines: people were tearing each other apart trying to get PS3s, while Wii buyers waited in a long, ordered line. xD

Shows how much kid-friendly Wii games effect people. :D
Jac1 14 years ago
  I don't like PS3, it's not very original...

I only buy Nitendo games!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'm not sure about the Xbox 1080... that's just weird. O_o

Go PS3 and Wiixorz!!!
Im 14 years ago
  O_o WTF? GAME PYRAMID? o_O
Jac1 14 years ago
  Why not, after all?

They might make a Game Pyramid, with 4 faces in 3D...
Im 14 years ago
  Nintendo is gonna make a NTS! xD
(Nintendo Triple Screen) I don't really know, but it is possible. XD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Yay for the Wii! :)
Im 14 years ago
  You didn't mention Super Wii in 2382.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Meh ...
murtaza64 14 years ago
  PS4 here.
Wii 2 here.
Xbox 720 here.
Xbox 1080? here.
LOL!
The PS4 will be released in 2012, the Wii 2 in 2011 and the Xbox720 in 2012.

The PS5 will be released in 2018, the Wii 3 and the Xbox 1440 in 2021.

The PS6 will be released in 2024, and the Xbox 2880 in 2028.

The NTS will come in 2028, Nintendo Triple Screen.
The PS7 and xbox 5760 will both hit the market in the year 2030, followed by Wii 4 in 2037.

Then for about 20 years no new consoles will be released as the world recovers from World War 3, also known as Nuclear War 1.

In 2056 the PS8 and Xbox 11,520 will renew the epic console rivalry. But Nintendo has a new trick, the DS 25G. Boasting 1 GB of processing power, it has a built in operating system, txt files, html files...

In 2062 the PS9 will boast 1.8 x 10^185 bits/s of processing power, and will be so advanced that anyone who plays for more than a day loses their grip on reality, convinced that the PS9 world is real and the real world is an illusion. The Xbox 23,040 will only be about half as good. The exploding video-game-rehab industry will prefer the PS9 because it sends them more patients, and will invest heavily in development of the PS10. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates Clone #3 will bravely soldier on with development of the Xbox 46,080. The pinhead sized Wii 5 will debut a built in (10^12345)^2Yotta Bytes of data, containing every game in the world.

But before any console can be developed, Nuclear War 2 (World War 4) will hit, all of the world's oil will finally be exhausted and the world's coastal cities will finally be flooded by global warming, putting an end to the rivalry for good.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 14 years ago
  PS4 here.
Wii 2 here.
Xbox 720 here.
Xbox 1080? here.
LOL!
The PS4 will be released in 2012, the Wii 2 in 2011 and the Xbox720 in 2012.

The PS5 will be released in 2018, the Wii 3 and the Xbox 1440 in 2021.

The PS6 will be released in 2024, and the Xbox 2880 in 2028.

The NTS will come in 2028, Nintendo Triple Screen.
The PS7 and xbox 5760 will both hit the market in the year 2030, followed by Wii 4 in 2037.

Then for about 20 years no new consoles will be released as the world recovers from World War 3, also known as Nuclear War 1.

In 2056 the PS8 and Xbox 11,520 will renew the epic console rivalry. But Nintendo has a new trick, the DS 25G. Boasting 1 GB of processing power, it has a built in operating system, txt files, html files...

In 2062 the PS9 will boast 1.8 x 10^185 bits/s of processing power, and will be so advanced that anyone who plays for more than a day loses their grip on reality, convinced that the PS9 world is real and the real world is an illusion. The Xbox 23,040 will only be about half as good. The exploding video-game-rehab industry will prefer the PS9 because it sends them more patients, and will invest heavily in development of the PS10. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates Clone #3 will bravely soldier on with development of the Xbox 46,080. The pinhead sized Wii 5 will debut a built in (10^12345)^2Yotta Bytes of data, containing every game in the world.

But before any console can be developed, Nuclear War 2 (World War 4) will hit, all of the world's oil will finally be exhausted and the world's coastal cities will finally be flooded by global warming, putting an end to the rivalry for good.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg