Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New consoles!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  I would really like if Microsoft made a XORB! xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Nintendo TNT

Technological N-tertainment Toggle

for the Nintendo BOMB

Bulbous Obscene Mega Bargain

(They'll DEFINITELY make this! xD)
Im 14 years ago
  Nintendo UBER.
Ultra Beast Evolution Revolution. :P
(They... Could make it.. xP)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Dead MiiT! A broken Mechanical Wii Transport! xD

No offence.
Im 14 years ago
  SWii! Stationary Wii! xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, The technology's been here for a while. Sony and MS beat Nintendo to it! >:D
Im 14 years ago
  The Wii 2 "won't have a controller at all"

That was Intel Chief Technology Officer Justin Rattner's guess about a future-Wii back in 2007 – "You just set up the cameras around the room and wave your hand like you're playing tennis." It sounds a little pie in the sky, but it's worth restating that key to the Wii's success is that it's operated by natural gestures. Expanding on that concept, and requiring nothing more than your own body, thus makes a whole lot of sense. Plus, both Sony and Microsoft have already realised webcam-controlled games for their consoles – the essential tech's been around for years now.

Other crazy controller theories for a next-gen Wii controller have involved special gloves, motion-tracking body suits or even a head-mounted gadget that responds to facial twitches and brainwave monitoring. This latter is something a few companies have experimented with as a PC game controller – notably OCZ's Neural Impulse Actuator – so the technology does exist already. Could Nintendo refine it into something mass production-friendly as they did with the WiiMote's motion sensors?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  They have yet to make the WiiK. xD

I buy Sony products because some of the games on it are really good with the extra processing power and the hi-def. Busy waiting for my birthday so I can buy a Spyro game. :D
Im 14 years ago
  No, the WiiP! xD
The WiiL is already here. xP

If I will buy another console it will probably be the XBOX 720 (when it comes out). I will not buy the Wii 2 unless it is, like it might be, camera controlled (wich is the probably the most unsafe if someone hacks it), or gloves that you control it with. Actually I will probably not buy the Wii 2, but it could be awesomesauce. :P

When it comes to PS.... I don't buy Sony game consoles! NINTENDO IS THE BEST AND THE SECOND BEST IS MICROSOFT! >:D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Im, are you talking about the Wii laptop?
Jac1 14 years ago
  I will now prove with maths that Wii>PS3

First, we know that 360°=0, so XBox360=0=nothing

The Wii is obviously better than nothing, so Wii>nothing so Wii>XBox360.

Now back to the PS3. We know that the PS4 is impossible to get now, and it will obviously be better than the PS3

So PS4>PS3, so impossible>PS3

We also know that nothing is impossible so nothing>PS3

As proved above, XBox360=nothing, so XBox360>PS3

As said above, Wii>XBox360, so Wii>XBox360>PS3.

So, in conclusion, Wii>PS3!
Im 14 years ago
  The Wii Portable is going to own everything, so give up! >:D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  But, then again, I heard that Wii only has flash 7... D:

It's fun, but I wouldn't take it too far.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I think we are about to declare war on Sony...
Im 14 years ago
  Wii never lags. >:P
Wii never lags! Wii NEVER LAGS! Wii NEVER LAGS!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Hey, it could happen. xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  What are the chances of 256 players connecting their PS3 in Wi-Fi mode at the same time? There probably aren't so many peopole who own a PS3 anyway!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  probably... but, that's the whole point of shooters nowadays, isn't it? xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  The last survivors will probably get drowned in blood...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Hey, it's just a funny way of making shooters more engaging. I'm not the one who calls the shots at SONY. xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Isn't that a bit too much?...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You can get more online player interactions. xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Frankly, what is the point of producing 256 individually moving player-characters on one layout? :P
Ahroo 14 years ago
  O RLY?!

Well...

PS3 has the processing power to produce 256 individually moving player-characters on one layout without any lag! If your Wii tried that, it'd ASPLODE! >:D

No offence. xD
Jac1 14 years ago
  Things a PS2 is good for:

* Dropping it off a building
* Put a PS1 game in there and not take in note that you could just put it in the PS1
* Sending it to Chuck Norris to be killed from the face of the earth
* Buy 1000 PS2's and sell them on ebay to buy a PS3, only to know that you already have a paperweight you don't need a $600 one
* Using it as a bullet shield when in Iraq
Im 14 years ago
  In 3001 the Nintendo Mega Wii will be able to upgrade to V737.28.3253 and it will be possible to play all games. PC, PS, GC, Wii, Super Wii, Wii 2, Wii 3, Wii IV, Wii FIVE, Wii SIX, PSP Utra Touch, NQS, NQSi and GamePal. xD
(Most of those are made up... xP)

Oh, and Nintendo 640!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  editing the article.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Lol, Jac1! you read uncyclopedia, too? :D

As you know, Here is the Wii entry from the same site! >:D
Im 14 years ago
  I WANY WII 282828282! >:D
Jac1 14 years ago
  True!

I am right now quoting from Unciclopidea(which, as you know, gets everything right):

"The SONY PLAYWITHYOURSELFSTATION 3 is a console that runs on pure money, 399.99 US Dollars to the mile, being marketed by Sony as the successor to the Playstation 2. It took five million kitten huffing sessions and a $500 Billion investment from Sony to develop and has so far made the company an incredible profit of $27.46."

Sony sure is good at winning money! :P

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 14 years ago
  PS4 here.
Wii 2 here.
Xbox 720 here.
Xbox 1080? here.
LOL!
The PS4 will be released in 2012, the Wii 2 in 2011 and the Xbox720 in 2012.

The PS5 will be released in 2018, the Wii 3 and the Xbox 1440 in 2021.

The PS6 will be released in 2024, and the Xbox 2880 in 2028.

The NTS will come in 2028, Nintendo Triple Screen.
The PS7 and xbox 5760 will both hit the market in the year 2030, followed by Wii 4 in 2037.

Then for about 20 years no new consoles will be released as the world recovers from World War 3, also known as Nuclear War 1.

In 2056 the PS8 and Xbox 11,520 will renew the epic console rivalry. But Nintendo has a new trick, the DS 25G. Boasting 1 GB of processing power, it has a built in operating system, txt files, html files...

In 2062 the PS9 will boast 1.8 x 10^185 bits/s of processing power, and will be so advanced that anyone who plays for more than a day loses their grip on reality, convinced that the PS9 world is real and the real world is an illusion. The Xbox 23,040 will only be about half as good. The exploding video-game-rehab industry will prefer the PS9 because it sends them more patients, and will invest heavily in development of the PS10. Microsoft chairman Bill Gates Clone #3 will bravely soldier on with development of the Xbox 46,080. The pinhead sized Wii 5 will debut a built in (10^12345)^2Yotta Bytes of data, containing every game in the world.

But before any console can be developed, Nuclear War 2 (World War 4) will hit, all of the world's oil will finally be exhausted and the world's coastal cities will finally be flooded by global warming, putting an end to the rivalry for good.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg