Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Archery", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  Finally got it!
  Now I've got 3 greens and the blue into the right spots, but I guess there's no credit for that?! Do I need the white one all the way to the finish line? I didn't care for it anymore as soon as I got the greens and the blue into the upper middle part.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i can get the blue square to its spot, but i cant do the rest.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Woo
  THE hardest one!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Hard one
Monster 15 years ago
  its been 4 months ... and i am still huanted by this one. can i muligan? i conceed defeat!
pauloalex 15 years ago
  muito dificil, mas eu ganhei.... com 1300 movimentos (very hard, but I win with 1330 moves!)
Daje14 15 years ago
  Try moving all the greens and the blue to the point (or 1 of the 3 other points that make up its square) occupied by the top green at the start.
emmuh 15 years ago
  Wow, I have no idea how to approach this!
Monster 15 years ago
  can i have some help here? i just dont get it.
cheese9 15 years ago
  How can I give this anything but 5 stars?
Monster 15 years ago
  im just sick of "group" games. any clues you can give me with out giving away the store?
ybstuk 15 years ago
  once you figure it out, you'll be kicking yourself for not "getting it" sooner... it's rather simple once you realize "how" to tackle it... good luck!
Monster 15 years ago
  This Freakin level is the only thing keeping me from achieving ultimate glory ... if i could complete it i would be #1 (if not for 15 mins !)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Wow! :D
ybstuk 15 years ago
  sweet!
Monster 15 years ago
  i still cant figure it out
jp 15 years ago
  The level has been done by digitank in 91 moves :)
It seems to be very very difficult, IMO I should set it in last position.
patio09 15 years ago
  digitank should solve it so we know its possible! For he time beeing I don't see a chance at least not with that grouping
Monster 15 years ago
  i was finaly able to get off "the square" of two or more peices but could not ever manuver any on the goal
jp 15 years ago
  Hmm not sure, I trusted digitank as he had done good level before, but I didn't complete it myself.
burfy 15 years ago
  Is this really possible?

Levels forum

Play Level "Archery"

About Level "Archery"

First post of the topic

burfy 15 years ago
  Is this really possible?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg