Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Archery", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  This level still troubles me.
Elizea 13 years ago
  There are way more spoilers for this level in the comments from 1 year ago. Also, the tips I gave might help people realize what you even gotta do here, but the question "how do I do it?" still remains.

Seriously, hints are hints, solution is solution. Hints are okay as long as they don't spoil the solution.
chris3000 13 years ago
  well cheese9's solution is still a mystery, and how have oliali and money666 done this, i've done many more levls than they have and i can't even solve this

This is trying my patience!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Elizea this absurd!!!!! It is one thing to boost and assist ppl but another to actually spoil the fun of the game to many more. Let alone that this level has an award attached to it. I am completely opposed to revealing solutions (not tips) but if you couldn't resist you really should have PMed CD. There is no need for others to see it. I am amazed and not in a good way because you were actually the first to criticize Spoilers and now the first to throw the stone......
Elizea 13 years ago
  First 2 greens with the help of the blue, then the outer 2 greens with the help of the blue, after that place blue.

That's it.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I had 1 green off the goal and another 1 spaace away with evry other block down on my first try......I might try it again. I think I know where the blocks should be at the end to finish the level, and I'm starting to learn some of the "tricks" (I think), but I don't know how to get the blocks there.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I'm just not going to waste my time anymore on this level.
chris3000 13 years ago
  i'll solve this someday
Money666 13 years ago
  Thanks i know why SimonM is jealous i could finish more levels but i do not have time to it.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Begginers can complete this level, like Money :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  I've been trying for 2-3 months.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Wow, I can't believe it, money666 did the level, and he don't play BB for long, I'm jealous, I'm still trying(almost half a year.)
but anyway congratulations Money666
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Congratulations, Aowyn! Well done!
Aowyn 13 years ago
  Archery Master!!!
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Congratulations Jos! :)
Jos 13 years ago
  116 moves. Only 16 moves for Archery Master.
Edit : only 4 moves!
Edit 2: Archery Master!!!!!!!!!!
Elizea 13 years ago
  Congrats, Jos. Now with a good score? =] (it isn't that hard if you remember the tricks).
Jos 13 years ago
  3 green blocks on the right place with the white block, 4 green blocks without white with 359 moves -> try and try
-> same situation the 562th move -> frustration.
Conclusion: digitank, you'r evil!
Edit: complete it!!!!!!!!!!!
824 moves :o
SimonM 14 years ago
  can you give some hints for solving this
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I'm not sure if the requirement for this award is wrong. It needs "less than 100 moves!", which means 99 moves or less. Thus Elizea got this award with 100 moves, not 99. Did jp did wrong?
Jyxz 14 years ago
  stickler ay paulo?
pauloalex 14 years ago
  the award is for less than 100 moves, then you should win it with 99 moves or less! but, congratz for complete archery...
Elizea 14 years ago
  archery master yey!
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  If somebody makes a video showing how to do archery, I will send out my ninjas.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Elizea, you need to complete others to improve your skills in this game to do a marvelous performance in this level.

Do you know that I am making plans by thinking to win this when l am not playing?
pauloalex 14 years ago
  if somebody makes a video showing how to do archery, I quit to Bonuslevel. That would be a lack of respect for the competitors.
Elizea 14 years ago
  i can get 2 greens to their targets but...

[edit] 3!!

GOT IT WITH A FANTASTIC SCORE YEYYYY!!!!!!

im not archery master yet but atleast i won jyxz =)
Im 14 years ago
  Making a video on this game is spoiling. -_-
kirrock 14 years ago
  Make a video please!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  this level is going into a revolution. Nani is now an archery master. Soon, we will award you with this too, boo!

Levels forum

Play Level "Archery"

About Level "Archery"

First post of the topic

burfy 15 years ago
  Is this really possible?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg