Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Oblivion Airlines", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 15 years ago
  aaaaaah thanks ;)
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  You can make the hole closer to the rock...
Sillius 15 years ago
  I know, but I don't know how to fix it... I think the only way to do is to write an info block which says you have to wait.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Sometimes, if you jump into the hole before the deadly man, before the green man comes will the rock block the entrance to the "pumps".
Sillius 15 years ago
  Really ? because I don't think it's that hard, but I'll make it easier then. by the way thanks for your comments they are the only reason that I uploaded this so ppl could give me feedback ty ;)
oggologgo 15 years ago
  nobody has passed it yet. Beginning is just too hard, and without a save point after it, you don't feel like trying again.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I can make it a bit easier if I make the hedgehog over your head moving, but about the save point part iI thought a map without save points could be fun so i dont think i'll make save points at the start, but if I make it a big map i'll some save points
oggologgo 15 years ago
  If I finally manage to jump up from the arm to hit the switch on top, I hit the hedgehogs on the way down. I tried hundreds of times now and can't get past that first part again. I got past it once before by luck and the rest of the level looks really really nice. but this is too hard.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Really nice level, but it REALLY needs some save points. Having to pass that first part again and again gets annoying and it takes a lot of tries for me to pass it. In fact I think first part is too hard. (the jumping on the arm part)
Sillius 15 years ago
  If you got past the last door you'll see that i haven't finished this yet, but i hope you enjoy it ;)
minmay 15 years ago
  You have to jump as soon as his arms rise. That will catapult you to the top.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  What do you do in the beginning. I can jump onto his arms so they raise a bit, but then what?
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Lol... Its Oblivion Airlines and the logo of Oblivion is also the logo of the airline... And i cant get past the place whit the group of the "pumps".
Zakko600 15 years ago
  what shall i do in the start?

[Edit] ok i can do it now.
Asforien 15 years ago
  How does this level work?

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Oblivion Airlines"

About Level "Oblivion Airlines"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  How does this level work?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg