Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini Cross Spiral", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  avoid be included chain 3 blocks on a path, its trap, I can't tell you any more
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I am generally lacking in Blockoban skill, so take what I say with a pinch of salt (or if you already realised this, apologies that I can't be of much help).

SPOILER
chris3000 1 year ago
  I really don't understand how most of guys found the solution but I haven't. I keep positioning the blocks to where they can form a line to help me fill the red/yellow goals, but it's not working!
chris3000 4 years ago
  Wow, this is an excellent puzzle, I'm still stumped on it to this day. Can someone give me a hint. I can either get the yellow or the red block to it's goal.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  After almost three years... three YEARS... I have finally solved it. What an insanely awesome level, in the fullest sense of the words. 5/5 for one of the greatest brain-teasers of all time.

EDIT: And after the same period, I finally sat down to try (and succeeded in) solving the original Cross Spiral. It's a good day!
Jos 11 years ago
  I was struggling on this for half an hour, then sat down in the sofa and found the solution.
chris3000 11 years ago
  Wow, after 1 and a half years and no solution yet. This is harder than you think.
Jos 12 years ago
  It's funny to see so many people sruggling with such an easy level (if you know the solution of course). It's a sort of malicious pleasure. I have to create more levels like this.
kit 12 years ago
  level mini cross spiral help me please
AK 12 years ago
  I got it! Finally!!!
AK 12 years ago
  I have no idea how to do this....
chris3000 12 years ago
  Thanks for the hint, now i'll try to solve it.
greyanna 12 years ago
  use only 3 at a time and place first one white on a block place then the other white, then u should get it
Tulsa2581 12 years ago
  I still cannot get this one! Help?
greyanna 12 years ago
  after thousands of trials and errors: i got it, seems to me a hard one
chris3000 13 years ago
  That's a long time.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @Chris, i've been stuck on it for over 5 months. O_o
chris3000 13 years ago
  This is ridiculous, I've been stuck on this for 3 weeks.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I could prefer this to be small and good for me, nice one!
Snoopy 13 years ago
  Help!!!
I've been stuck for weeks!!!!!!!!
IreneGarza 13 years ago
  i just can't figure it out!! it's so frustrating... =(
magnacumlaud 13 years ago
  me too Chris, it's unbelievable
chris3000 13 years ago
  I've spent 20 days on this level. No luck yet.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  I found it yesterday. After months of trying. Don't know if I should be happy or ashamed. Agree with SM; great level.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I finally found the solution, it's really brilliant!! One of the best levels!! 5/5
jeanloisel 13 years ago
  blockoban , mini Cross Spiral, Niveau 119, je n'ai Pas Trouvé La solution
todopoderosor9 13 years ago
  che che che... very easy !!!!!!!
SimonM 13 years ago
  It seems that I can't solve it, anyway nice level
Elizea 13 years ago
  Geez finally... Fantastic level =]
Jos 13 years ago
  Thanks. Maybe make level packs can helps to get official levels because JP plays the levels of the level packs. Maybe JP plays 'Mini Maps' (so also this level) because of the problems with it. And the problem was with Mini-Totally Mazed. And that level was inspired on Totally Mazed made by gundu. So without gundu this level wasn't official. Thanks gundu!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini Cross Spiral"

About Level "Mini Cross Spiral"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 14 years ago
  very cool, this level could have been slightly harder and it would have been classic, but as it is still extremely fun to solve, good work.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg