Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level trading!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  I didn't give it.... I got "Nothing".

I'll offer "Lucky jump (Moonlights)" and "Doom obstacles (Jump Gear 2)" for one extremely awesome official level.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  On second thought, remove me

I'm not too interested in these trades
Im 14 years ago
  Yes! I goy Nothing, the best level ever! MWAHAHA! >:D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I accept!
Im 14 years ago
  Hmm... I'll give you... *looks in pocket*... Moar Colourz(CBCL) for it, GIS.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nothing, can I have it now ?
lololol 14 years ago
  Offering "Lava Tunnel [RT]" (its official) what do i get back?
Im 14 years ago
  You get nothing.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Offering nothing, what do I get back ?
Elizea 14 years ago
  Offering After Ever (HP), Cliffrunner (JG2) and im getting sponsored (push) to some very high quality and rare official levels x)
Im 14 years ago
  Completed "Your Robot (Rolling Turtle)" for "We love Death (Jump Gear 2)". I had to go yesterday.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I offer Anti-Gravity (Jump Gear 2) to a slided or very good level!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  okay, updated the list
  http://www.bonuslevel.org/games/level_windmill_10436.html
  gamelover, you have to specify a level's name

and im, lets do it!
  does anyone want to be in my lvl?
Im 14 years ago
  We love death?
It's awesome.

Let's trade.
  im trading "your robot" for an oficial in jg! any offers?
  does anyone want to be in my lvl?
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  I fear it's for crating chaos and confusien. A big black hole where everythng will be abosorbed in and everybody will be killed. .:p
  if you ever played a cool level and want your name on it, this is the topic for you!
Im 14 years ago
  AND XDs.
  its just for FUN and lol(s)
allyally 14 years ago
  Err, whats the advantage to this?
Im 14 years ago
  I added you in Particle Show, what do you offer?
  this is useless
  Recntally i discovered that you can add people and remove people as editors from levels that have already been accepted.

Since you dont get any exp from this, i figured, what the heck lets TRADE LEVELS just for fun!

The concept is quite simple, you add some one as an editor to one of your levels and in return they will add you as an editor in one of their levels!

Traded levels-

DemonicYoshi and Lololol Traded "Black Out (Rolling Turtle)" for "Crystals (Rolling Turtle)"

DemonicYoshi and Im Traded "Your Robot (Rolling Turtle)" for "We love Death (Jump Gear 2)"

Im gave "Moar Colorz! (CoBaCoLi)" to Gameinsky

Lololol and Jac1 traded "Anti-Gravity (Jump Gear 2)" for "Crystals (Rolling Turtle)"

Incomplete trades-

Wanted Trades-

Jac1 offering Anti-Gravity (Jump Gear 2) for a slided, or very good level.

Elizea offering- After Ever (HP), Cliffrunner (JG2) and im getting sponsored (push) to some very high quality and rare official levels x)

Lololol Offering Footprint INC. (Rolling Turtle) to a high quality level.

Im offering "Lucky jump (Moonlights)" and "Doom obstacles (Jump Gear 2)" for one extremely awesome official level

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Recntally i discovered that you can add people and remove people as editors from levels that have already been accepted.

Since you dont get any exp from this, i figured, what the heck lets TRADE LEVELS just for fun!

The concept is quite simple, you add some one as an editor to one of your levels and in return they will add you as an editor in one of their levels!

Traded levels-

DemonicYoshi and Lololol Traded "Black Out (Rolling Turtle)" for "Crystals (Rolling Turtle)"

DemonicYoshi and Im Traded "Your Robot (Rolling Turtle)" for "We love Death (Jump Gear 2)"

Im gave "Moar Colorz! (CoBaCoLi)" to Gameinsky

Lololol and Jac1 traded "Anti-Gravity (Jump Gear 2)" for "Crystals (Rolling Turtle)"

Incomplete trades-

Wanted Trades-

Jac1 offering Anti-Gravity (Jump Gear 2) for a slided, or very good level.

Elizea offering- After Ever (HP), Cliffrunner (JG2) and im getting sponsored (push) to some very high quality and rare official levels x)

Lololol Offering Footprint INC. (Rolling Turtle) to a high quality level.

Im offering "Lucky jump (Moonlights)" and "Doom obstacles (Jump Gear 2)" for one extremely awesome official level
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg