Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Stop acting mod-ish!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  What if they didn't read your comment? :p
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Well Im, those are different things.
the capital letters in accepted push levels are things admins didn't saw, I don't dislike that people notice that, i'm not talking about minor mistakes but...
People comment on RED LEVELS aka rejected, fixing them is really hard.

But I just hate things like: Gameinsky: the level is very messy and the thumbnail must be taken into the editor wile holding shift.

How it doesn't disturbs me:
Random guy:Wow, what a messy level! and even the title is uncapitalised!

How it would be disturbing:
That's a very bad thumbnail, you should take a better one and the level is really messy.

Notice a difference ?
I'm complaining about people who acts like my second text.

And doing it on rejected levels is much more useless.

And that's what people do.
Treazer 14 years ago
  I agree with Im.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I think he means mod-ish (anything ending in ish that is a word without the ish and is a describing word is a word, as in small-ish, wet-ish, etc.) so not sure...but does it need to be if it gets the point across?
Elizea 14 years ago
  i dont want to see people commenting on rejected levels 'messy and short' etc... atleast if i just said the same in my previous comment but in a constructive way.
Im 14 years ago
  Yay! Ù©(•̮̮̃•̃)Û¶ lol

Im: II
GIS: III... -_-

Why do you think the admins are admins? :P

Oh, and moddish is not a word.
It would be the same as moderatorish, which is completely wrong.
gundu 14 years ago
  Agree with Im!

Even that I am an admin I'm always happy when someone try to help the others, even if he/she says the same thing as I said before

They only want to be nice! They want to help the others...
Im 14 years ago
  Well, I don't really agree. I don't want the admins to get all the fun. :(

I comment on Push levels with capital letters, are you going to limit me for that?
lololol 14 years ago
  me too. i hate the way people reacts on bad comments or off topic. it has happened to me.
Elizea 14 years ago
  This was supposed to be secret information!

Limit him!

yeh, i agree with you :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes, seriousely!
To all who do think this is the way to be mod/admin just by acting moddish, you do terrible wrong.
It dissapoints and annoy the real mods and admins. I comment a bad RT level, and there are always a few guys that make a few remarks, and repeating my words in an other way.
Others saying "you are offtopic" or people that directely get upset and talk about limitations.
Those are bad ways to get mod.

A few examples look the levels:
Roarrrrr! (Rolling Turtle)
Green the hedgehog 1 (Rolling Turtle)

I can understand you are trying to help (well, some of you, but leave tha to the admins, ok ?)

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes, seriousely!
To all who do think this is the way to be mod/admin just by acting moddish, you do terrible wrong.
It dissapoints and annoy the real mods and admins. I comment a bad RT level, and there are always a few guys that make a few remarks, and repeating my words in an other way.
Others saying "you are offtopic" or people that directely get upset and talk about limitations.
Those are bad ways to get mod.

A few examples look the levels:
Roarrrrr! (Rolling Turtle)
Green the hedgehog 1 (Rolling Turtle)

I can understand you are trying to help (well, some of you, but leave tha to the admins, ok ?)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg