Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Packs!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 12 years ago
  Okay, thanks.
SimonM 12 years ago
  If it's accepted, you can't edit it. If it's not accepted, then you've to play it, then at the right there will come "edit pack"
Jac1 12 years ago
  How do you edit a level pack that you've made?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I said Caps Lock, not Shift ':_ x10
Treazer 13 years ago
  Lol you lie! If it wouldn't be on purpose it should look:

iF THEY AREN|T BETA, WHY DON|T YOU REMOVE BETA FROM THE TOPIC TITLE?
  No...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You did the caps lock thingy on purpose, didn't you? ':_
  iF THEY AREN'T BETA, WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE BETA FROM THE TOPIC TITLE?

edit: Oops, Caps Lock :p
jp 13 years ago
  OK thx, I don't know how it happend twice, but with the modification I've made, it would not duplicate again when you try to delete it.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Here's how it happend for me: The Down Auto suddenly came twice. Then I tried to delete it. But it dublicated itself. Then I tried again and so on.
jp 13 years ago
  You're maybe right, but I tried to add "Down auto" on this pack and it adds only once.

I've not solved the problem why some levels appears twice, but at least I've made a correction to be able to remove the duplicated levels. That should help a lot.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think it has to do with simultanous name giving ?
jp 13 years ago
  Great thanks, don't modify it until I look what's wrong. How did it happen (adding so many Down auto) ?
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Here's one of my problem pack. It's got like 10 Down Autos that shouldn't be there. The level pack should only contain 13 different levels, so it is a small pack

UNF (Jump Gear 2)
jp 13 years ago
  I know that some of you had problems with pack. Levels beeing added twice, and so on.
I would need a level pack (small if possible) where there is a problem to correct the bugs. Thx!
jp 13 years ago
  Yes, the game author actually chose the packs with a yellow square.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  JP choses that, just like official
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Jp, how to make the packs get the yellow square?
lololol 13 years ago
  Level Packs: Officially (?) not beta :D
jp 13 years ago
  Added the "Packs" tab, now packs are more visible and I guess they are not beta anymore.
  I think the level packs should be accessible right from the game, under a 'packs' tab
Shiro 13 years ago
  DY, that's an awesome idea!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I think the 200 charactor limit needs to be longer. Because this limit is so short, i couldn't write my pack desription there. The limit should be 500 charactors.

Or maybe a short desription (apears on the "about pack" page) and a long description (apears on the pack)

And i think the pack editors should be able to change more things, like the bg of the pack.
AK 13 years ago
  He should put your highest rated level in each game on your page for everyone to see.
Im 13 years ago
  LOLOLOL, Shiro! XD
He should. o.o
Shiro 13 years ago
  @Im, Nooo, he shouldn't do that >:(!
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Or at least make all the levels starting with that certain letter or number appear when you search for it.
Let's ask him.

Can you fix that, jp?
Im 13 years ago
  jp should make an "add all levels" button. o.o
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Martin, Shiro mad ehis packs manually, going level per level, and writing their names.
He did not put rejected levels in it.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  The thing is, I try to make a pack of all the Moonlights-levels. Of course I can go to the menu and see the names of every level, then go back to the pack, search for it and enter it, but it will take ages and I will not find the rejected ones.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  The level packs are in beta tests!

If you want to check how it looks when you play a pack :

Test pack

If you want to create a level pack use these urls :

BLockoban
CoBaCoLi
Rolling Turtle
Hog Pop
Jump Gear 2
Captain Dan
Push
Moonlights
BLockoban 2
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg