Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Packs!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 13 years ago
  Approved packs Should be editable, or packs that are a new color, green for example (This could be for levels too) that means a level/pack is ready, and editable (Pink means to be edited)
Treazer 13 years ago
  I think acepted packs should be editable, because maybe there is an new level for the pack or he need to remove one. I want remove an level, because i accidentally added an rejected level to my pack. I just can edit my grey packs.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Hey seconds ago i want say that bug too xD

heres the level: http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/topic_5414.html

edit: i see all comments of different packs links to an other BL api level. My pack called "Accurate" in RT links me to the level "good map" (when i click on the comments)
Elizea 13 years ago
  @JP, click here and and then press the comments link in the upper corner (to see the comments of the pack). At the moment these links bring you to BL API level comments.
Zodiac 13 years ago
  Yes, sorry i thought i added him as tester. Now he wont see that anymore i think. I say it brolling.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Brolling Admin lvl 1 (accept new levels).

That can be found when looking for the admins of that game, but there are no levels in the game, right? That's why you won't see any levels there.
lololol 13 years ago
  That pretty much explains it all, doesn't it?
Treazer 13 years ago
  No my bro just added me as tester to look at his game.
Elizea 13 years ago
  I have a feeling that I know why that happens.
Brolling is an admin in unfinished game Robot Mania (by Zodiac).
Treazer 13 years ago
  Here it is jp:

Elizea 13 years ago
  It is purple atm as birjolaxew wanted to edit the headjump glitch off.
Im 13 years ago
  I searched for Backwards Climbing, but no level was found. o_o
Elizea 13 years ago
  The official level backwards climbing is by birjolaxew... There aren't 2 levels with the same name.
jp 13 years ago
  @Brolling can you make a screenshot of hat you can see that you shouldn't ?

Theorically there shouldn't be 2 level with the same title (once it was possible but not anymore), we have to change the title of one of the levels.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  JP there is somethings wrong with brolling's account, he can see mod things he shouldn't.
minimariner 13 years ago
  I'll just keep it deleted.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Yes, I've also had that problem, you just have to delete it and accept you can't use that level.
jp 13 years ago
  Maybe it's because there are 2 levels with the same name ?
minimariner 13 years ago
  I have a problem, i'm trying to get the Official Level for JG2: Backwards Climbing. But when i do it, all i get is birjolaxew's level instead.
And now i can't make my pack properly.

But for now i'll just delete that level.
Submarine95 13 years ago
  how to put levels in teh list?

edit: ok i found it out :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I can't see for JP and I am forum mod and mod in other game.
Treazer 13 years ago
  all people see it or not??
Shiro 13 years ago
  Where the administration is :O
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I see it looks great, and the adminstration is in the middle and the referal link is right

How did you know administrators is in middle ?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Do you mean me GIS? If yes, how do i know what?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  How the heck do you know that ?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Quoting jp from Level Packs!
Now you can view your packs on your profile (on the left after the levels).

Also the pack scores are not removed anymore. If levels are added or removed to the pack, the scores (which are not valid anymore) will be updated but with a 1 or 2 days delay.

Right now there is no difference between rejected/aprpoved packs, that's why the admin features are not yet implemented.

I have so many things to do to complete the pacj features, including the pack awards...

I see it looks great, and the adminstration is in the middle and the referal link is right.
minimariner 13 years ago
  That's great jp :)
But how do you delete some because i created duplicates of some packs because i forgot the web adress or a couple of tests.

[edit]Level pack awards sound so cool.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well yeah, but it is annoying and you can't compare directely but... because you have one for the official levels already...
jp 13 years ago
  To know the best 100 scores of a pack, I have to compute the pack scores for ALL memebers of bonsulevel and then select the 100 best scores. This is huge.
Well I could restrict the number of members by calculating gathering all the users that have scored for the levels in this pack. But this can be huge also.

I think that requesting somebody to play the pack at least once to get a score on it is not unfair.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  The level packs are in beta tests!

If you want to check how it looks when you play a pack :

Test pack

If you want to create a level pack use these urls :

BLockoban
CoBaCoLi
Rolling Turtle
Hog Pop
Jump Gear 2
Captain Dan
Push
Moonlights
BLockoban 2
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg