Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Chaotic Rift", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  rate 3 ? you sick minded ***** ***** **** *** ****
*some swearing later*
But seriousely, what do you mean ? all scores are the same, very bad excuse to rate an auto like this, rate the auto how you like it...
PATRICKKASIE123 13 years ago
  weels make dont move levels good XD owever it doesnt deserves to be the best one. rate 3, because it wont get out of the top 10 :D
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  wonderful level. and like Simonm the best auto ever seen in JG2
5/5
Sillius 13 years ago
  Glad you like it :D
I'd like to thank GIS for his great bg :)
SimonM 13 years ago
  This is the best auto I've ever seen on JG2
5/5
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  5/5 and if anyone rates 4/5 then that person is strange!
Treazer 13 years ago
  Need to be official!!! I think every game where you can make good autos, need one official auto for sure (if its good enough)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Thank you!
I am appy to contribute in this awesome auto, and I was really shocked at the start, the body hit the lethal line but you didn't die! That's precision!
I am happy the BG pleases you, hoooo, hope to get more of such comments, thought not everyone had a speech prepared.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  AWESOMESAUCE!
5/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Sillius and Gameinsky, I congrats you both with making the best Jump Gear 2 auto ever made. This one is pure awesomeness, with alot of awesomesauce on top of it. The neatness, the detail, everything! The background fits completely with the rest of the level and as soon as you move you'll die, there's completely no way of cheating in this level. I literally touched a lethal line sometimes, not only once nor twice, but serval more times! At 64:900 and at 52:850, at 46:690 and 45:172, but also at 34:330! That's 5 times that you should basicly die! This is the first Jump Gear 2 auto level that I'm giving a 5/5! Too bad I couldn't rate higher! I salute you Sillius & Gameinsky!

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Chaotic Rift"

About Level "Chaotic Rift"

First post of the topic

Shiro 13 years ago
  Sillius and Gameinsky, I congrats you both with making the best Jump Gear 2 auto ever made. This one is pure awesomeness, with alot of awesomesauce on top of it. The neatness, the detail, everything! The background fits completely with the rest of the level and as soon as you move you'll die, there's completely no way of cheating in this level. I literally touched a lethal line sometimes, not only once nor twice, but serval more times! At 64:900 and at 52:850, at 46:690 and 45:172, but also at 34:330! That's 5 times that you should basicly die! This is the first Jump Gear 2 auto level that I'm giving a 5/5! Too bad I couldn't rate higher! I salute you Sillius & Gameinsky!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg