Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bad day ? post here!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  I burnted my finger with a soldering iron once...and thought "bah its just a burn" and continued without washing it under the tap
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Lol, nice story :p
lololol 13 years ago
  Last week i burned my finger in acid but i washed it in water really fast.
manufan 13 years ago
  25/11/10:

I am paranoid because I got hot glue on my hands in art! Holy crap! I thought. I soaked it thoroughly until slowly peeling off the glue. Luckily, I managed to not take off any of my skin which I would have done if I hadn't peeled it off slowly.

Look if I met someone like that I'd give 'em a push and say get a life!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Dude, my smiley means approx. 102778 things. You'll never figure out what it means. EVAR. |:p

Regardless, I should've put quotes around 'help' given that it seems like they just sat there until you blacked out. |:_
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Yep, pretty much.

[Edit]... Why... Why did you put that smiley there :O Is it a bad thing there were people to help me! I'm scared.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Which explains that there were people to help you... :/
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Well, he doesn't do anything aggresively normally, this time was because I bit him (As I wanted to get home). It's not a road, but just the normal passage to walk through to get to my seat in school.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  That's just about the same as my day, in the sense that my dad is never here. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  But birjo, you toldf us he does tha each time, so you can walk through another road, or tell your dad he's here waiting you.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Ok, GIS, if you could change the titel, I would be grateful.

I'll edit the main post meanwhile.

Oh, and it was at school. My dad won't be home for another hour or so...
lololol 13 years ago
  Make a new topic where the first post tells you to tell about your day. Noobs might misunderstand the first post cause they're noobs.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  True... as there aren't any 'how's your day?' topics, this could be spared. :/

EDIT: yeah @GIS's BTW, too. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  that sounds like a good idea, Birjo, do you want me to change the name of this topic ?
So more people could tell if somethings bad happened and they are agressive or other.
it can overcome everyone.
BTW: Birjo, never thought of asking help to your dad ?
lololol 13 years ago
  Headbutt him next time :P

Expecting aggressive comment

Cheer up mate.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  but this topic is only useful for 1 or 2 days, rather then make a topic like this, you could post in another topic like "hows your day been" (if that exists).
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh wow, wtf... that IS a bad day. :_

@DY Birjo's one of my best friends, of course I'm ok with this topic. |:p
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Is it nessasary to make a topic for this?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I saw part of it with no sound on birjos PC :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Lol, that actually were quite funny.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Aha...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Do you have a bad day? It might result in aggressive comments, and destroyed friendships. Noone wants that, do they now. This topic were created (Well, actually edited) for you to post your bad day. This will help everyone on BL understand why you responds aggresively. I'll start with my original post:

SPOILER

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Do you have a bad day? It might result in aggressive comments, and destroyed friendships. Noone wants that, do they now. This topic were created (Well, actually edited) for you to post your bad day. This will help everyone on BL understand why you responds aggresively. I'll start with my original post:

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg