Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bad day ? post here!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  MIF, that was gross...
allyally 13 years ago
  @Ferrari, No, I dont talk to him anymore, Im hanging around with a different group now,
Twat is just an offensive word.
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Uh. I used to havea bully in meh skewl, Me and my Ex-freind ( Ex-freind used me, stupid nub) well cut a long story short, Bully pulled me off bench, I hurt hand, and looooooonnnnnnnnng talk with teacher. Not me being bad, the bully.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  That's NOT a good thing :/ Have you told him that?

What does Twat meen?
allyally 13 years ago
  Guess what? My friend has just started smoking. Now he does it at school at lunch & break. Twat.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  -__- My sister acts like an X.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  You should not call your sister X. You should call yourself X and your sister the sister of X.
  Great. Let's call my sister X in this case. So,X was annoying the crap out of me,so I tried to punch X's hand(which was on my doorknob).Well,X moved her hand away and I punched the doorknob. I let out a shout of pain and my dad came running. I gave X a small punch. He asked if I hit her and I said yes. That was a stupid mistake,because he whacked me in the head. And he is STRONG. So,this morning sucked.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I don't have a bad day at all :)
  You made the same error that was in Slayer School on the first post. XD Anyway,almost every day is bad thanks to my sister.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Aggressive! >:P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  And I once liked you... I'm disgusted by being in the same forum as you
  I get pirated stuff. I don't care :/
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Lol gamelover, it's just money and jobs and potentially lifes, but who cares
  Yeah... :/
manufan 13 years ago
  Hotglue is horrid! Ugh! I felt it last night! It wrecks!
  Lol birjo, It's just software.
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  I fell down stairs, Quarter angry.Hurt foot for week and half, YAY NO SCHOOL! Spilt drink on pants, Getting angrier. Punched, AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Why I care so much? Would you not care if one in your family were a bank robber? If they were a thief? A killer?
SimonM 13 years ago
  ahroo, it turns out you've had a horondous time in NL.
:p
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Because he does. |:p
  Lol, why do you care so much?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Or kill your big sister... |:p

You might wanna slap her and explain how it's wrong. :/
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... I just found out my big-sister is pirating stuff...
Time to suicide...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Killing the burn topic, I had a worse incident during basketball back in NL. :p

After playing a rough game of basketball (VERY contactful sport when they teach it, you could seriously almost push people down and not get penalized), I decided to fetch the ball so I could put it away. Then this Korean kid decided to be a dick and trip me. The result was me stumbling headfirst into a rough (you could cut yourself on the walls there, they were ROUGH) brick wall in a position that should've snapped my neck. Luckily, neck breaking was replaced with EXTREME pain and I sat there writhing and screaming for a few minutes before getting back up. There was an imprint of the brick wall in my skull for a month after that and I will hate that Korean kid until he rots, but I was pronounced to have the hardest head in the school... which KINDA unlayed the feeling of hitting a wall. :/
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  This seems to have turned into a "How badly have you been burn" topic xD

Anyway, following the trend, I've once slammed my hand onto an oven, when the warm circles on top (What are they called in english...) were on, all while saying "Oh, so pretty red color!". Needless to say, it hurt quite badly... I were 4 years at the time.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  One of my friends spilled acid on his ear in IPS (Intro to Physical Science) last year.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  when I was back in NL, we always had at least one experiment per day in science (and NONE of them were safe). We're doing the pop test and the glow test for hydrogen and oxygen when some dumbass decides to whack me in the arm with the slow-burn stick we were using. Not only did I have a huge WTF moment, but I came out with a pretty bad burn (maybe 2nd degree also). I hated that guy for two months. xD
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I put my hand into a candle once when I was 7 years old.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  it actually hurts more if you put it under water. Once under water it stops hurting, but the second you take it out, it hurts alot.

i burnt myself with hotglue once, it was second degree.

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Do you have a bad day? It might result in aggressive comments, and destroyed friendships. Noone wants that, do they now. This topic were created (Well, actually edited) for you to post your bad day. This will help everyone on BL understand why you responds aggresively. I'll start with my original post:

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg