Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Bad day ? post here!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  my TV broke the other day, so i have nothing to watch

but at least i have my laptop
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh...no
im just annoyed by the fact the movie I wanted to watch(The A-Team) doesnt work :_
I know its been out for ages I want to watch it again
chris3000 13 years ago
  we should make a topic about politics as it is interesting
lololol 13 years ago
  yeah, screw them for ruining peoples reputations. And people thinking everyone is like that is stupid.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  That's all caused by people known such as Bin Laden and Hitler...
Those person caused a very bad reputation to the Islam and to Germany :/
lololol 13 years ago
  I hate politics, and I don't care about politics, but I know the danish politicians are morons. Every time I watch the news, some politician says, Muslims are rapers, or satellite dishes should be illegal because watching Arabic TV channels encourages to terrorism. I also read an article about Palestinians are the most criminal in DK (probably right) and a Politician said they shouldn't ever be let in. (including children, and women)

I am not one of them. I am the best in my class, but being 2. generation immigrant has just f**k'ed up my future, as everyone thinks I'm criminal. Not a bad day, but still bad though.. :/
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Lol.........
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I've just been grounded to 1 hour a day... FML. |:_
gamelover101 13 years ago
  MARC is right. This isn't a political forum! >:3
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Im waiting for AK's reply. I wish i could see his reaction...
I didnt even get to my arguements yet... this is a very dull debate.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  @AK: I can see you're dumb... Why do you keep arguing? Because clearly you're a troll
  Im not a democrat. Im an APPP, Anti Political party People. (i am the founder and presedent).
I beleive in the doctrine of George Washington, that political parties will destroy the country.

I see your a Republican only because your parents are, and you only beleive what Fox news and they tell you. You believe to lower taxes only for the rich, letting the middle class die, and you belieive it is okay for big buisness to steal money. You also belieive in Bush's idea that companies can pollute all they want because it saves them money.
And you beleive that oil never runs out, we just have to keep drilling, just like bush beleives! Hey, maybe we can just run pipes all over your backyard, I'm shure you wont mind, after all you hate nature so much.
AK 13 years ago
  What???????? >:(
  Dude, Obamas cool, but he cant pass anything imporatany cuz of the senate.

And Bush Was a terrorsist, he even said so himself in one of his speeches. It went something like, "These terrorists want to hurt and kill Americans, ... And so do We!"
You can clearly see how smart he was.

BTW, @AK- I come from America. I speak english.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  stop being political people posting here are having a hard enough time lol
AK 13 years ago
  Screw allyally, Bush was awesome!!!

SCREW OBAMA!!!!!

No one likes him, allyally, only the Europeans. And that's because you're happy you don't have him as a president.
chris3000 13 years ago
  yes ferrari, you're right

screw G.W. bush
allyally 13 years ago
  Yeah, My government is a coalition between the Liberal democrats & the conservatives, And everything that the Limerick democrats said they'd do, they did the opposite. Isn't that great. But I knew the Conservatives were gonna screw us up anyway, I just thought the lib dems might hold that back a little, but no...

Barrack would be doing a great job if the bloody republicans didn't shun everything he tried to do,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Are you complaining about Barack? What did you expect of him? He can't bring anything back to normal in only 2.5 years! Don't blaim Barack, he's doing an excellent job, atleast globally. Blaim that d*mn f***ing idiot named George W. Bush. He's the one to blaim. Barack is IMO somewhere around the 5th best president!
chris3000 13 years ago
  no wonder our economy is so low, it's the damn government

we should do something about it, i can hardly afford my college stuff
allyally 13 years ago
  3.5, Im roughly half way through this year,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  No wait. You'd have 4 years.

You'd have 10th grade and then 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade "High School"

The norwegian system is

1st-7th grade is like directly translated "Children's school"
8th-10th is "Youth school"
11th-13th is a sort of high school
After that you're doing "College" Directly translated the norwegian term is actually High school or you're at a university
allyally 13 years ago
  Yeah I got 1 more year of secondary when I finish my GCSEs and 2 years of 6th form, doing A-levels, Then Im independent,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  It is a lot of money yes. Atleast we get something right here in Norway. Maybe they think that all students have a lotto-millionair in their family who can pay for all of the family-members? It is quite ridicolous indeed.

My age is ** years. (I'm not allowed to tell. But your guess is right) I've got many years of free scholarship left, although I plan to take a master-degree (In Norway that's 5 years of education) in addition to a couple of years elsewhere in the world, probably studying car-design or economy, after those years.

You would have 3 years of free scholarship left if you'd live in Norway. I actually think those years are mandatory, without being to sure about that.
allyally 13 years ago
  Bearing in mind that the £ is worth more than the $ & the Euro. If i did a 4 year course it'll be £34,000, and where the hell am I supposed to get that?

@ferrari, how old are you? I doubt uni fees are an issue for you yet,
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I could post a message so long you probably wouldn't be finished reading it in time for X-mas. Our school politics are (Atleast for those like me who are ahead of normal ??curriculum??) f***ed up as well. They don't understand a thing when it comes to the talented ones :'C However that's a differnt type of problem
chris3000 13 years ago
  the government is...
allyally 13 years ago
  F***ity f*** f***. Thanks to my countries f***ed up government my university fees could reach £9000 a year. Thanks for ruining my f***ing future David f***ing Cameron.

Angry? Just a little...
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Well, thats one wasted message. xD
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Yeah,sorry for posting that. I'll save that for the chat. xD

General

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Do you have a bad day? It might result in aggressive comments, and destroyed friendships. Noone wants that, do they now. This topic were created (Well, actually edited) for you to post your bad day. This will help everyone on BL understand why you responds aggresively. I'll start with my original post:

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg