Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "EverythingIsPossible", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 3 years ago
  You are a genius, but are you burdened with a financial company like as the player that I using? if so good
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  The simplest and cheapest way is to find an older version of flash player without the 12th Jan doomsday. Also, 170k really wasn't that bad :)
chris3000 3 years ago
  So you must be using an older version of flash to play. Did you have to buy any extra ethernet cables? I wonder if I find a Windows 7 or 8 PC or laptop would I be able to play BL games there?
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  170k isn't too ridiculous, but I'm happy with 165k+ for now (even if it's just shy of 170k)!
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Achieved the goal of 160k after forever... I think 170k is too ridiculous - 165k may happen at the end of time though xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  What do you mean?
LadersHD 5 years ago
  ?

?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  W00T! Finally got the 150k after 4 months!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Just got 20k on this literally first try after not playing it for a while.

EDIT: 100k after a bit of practice. Might try to pull of 150k but it'll take a ton of luck :D

EDIT2: 140k in about 10 minutes with a lot of luck :P

This has got to be one of my favourite levels ever. The amount of precision required to pull this off is insane and it's one of the least luck-based levels by him. The third part is the only luck-based part.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  YES!!! 2ND IN TIME!

Took about 2 hours :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  How in the world can you even get so consistent that you make it in time? 5/5 for the level, I think the minimal design works perfectly :)

EDIT: Is there a consistent method for the part after the 2nd checkpoint - I can consistently do every other part.
Pof 13 years ago
  There's a lot of good tricks here but it misses a main theme and some BGs. I think that's why people rate it 4!
And there's is often some embittered guys who rated 3 or less...
Anyways, I rated 5 :)
zariars 13 years ago
  I dont know.
It could be that it is missing some bg lines.
Money666 13 years ago
  Please comment and rate.

Why is it so low rated?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "EverythingIsPossible"

About Level "EverythingIsPossible"

First post of the topic

Money666 13 years ago
  Please comment and rate.

Why is it so low rated?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg