Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Request Feedback Club

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jim674 13 years ago
  I know, but can an admin or someone PM some feedback? I really want to know if there's anything I need to do. Those sections have been officially declared finished about 15 times, and then revised about 15 times. I really wanna just finalize them for once.

I also want feedback on the thumbnail, as it's now finalized as well.
chris3000 13 years ago
  This level: Circle World (Jump Gear 2)

I'm actually finished with it, but i'd like some feedback on how I did before it gets evaluated.
murtaza64 13 years ago
  Just 1 a week??? that sucks... oh well:
Think Twice! (BLockoban)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Jim, this was meant to be for finished levels xP

Others can't comment on your undone levels (as they are still unevaluated).
Jim674 13 years ago
  I have a level I'd like you to feedback on. I'll have the ID once I can use a computer rather than an iPod, as the iPod isn't very helpful on a flash filled site.

Also, I'd like to do some feedback for other levels.

Edit: The Challenges (Jump Gear 2) As long as you can see unevaluated levels. It's unfinished, but I want feedback on the first 3 sections. Please note that sections 4 and 5, the title and the thumbnail are most definatly not final. As much detail as you ccan be bothered giving please!
Elizea 13 years ago
  Okay, this is "Request Feedback Club" where level designers can come and request feedback in their levels.
Anyone can request feedback, but please keep in mind that some people might have more use for feedback.

Rules
You can only request feedback on 1 level each week.
Post a link to your level ( [lvlid = ????], more help can be found here.
Be patient with the feedback, it might take a moment for people to play your level.
Do NOT ask feedback for one level more than once.
Do NOT ask feedback for old levels.
Do NOT ask feedback for others levels.

I want to give feedback, what should I know?
For people who want to give feedback, please try to be as constructive as possible.
Try to find things that would make the level better and things what the designer has to keep in mind in his/her next level.
When someone posts a link to his/her level here, you are free to give feedback for it.
Feedback doesn't have to be very long, but it has to be helpful.

Let's hope this will get new designers to get actual feedback for their levels, instead of the trolling they seem to get at the moment.
You will gain points by giving feedback to levels. If you have given feedback to a level(s) which was/were requested here, please tell the level(s) here and we will add you a point for each constructive feedback message you gave.

The top feedback givers could probably get something else than fame too. Something coming soon.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Okay, this is "Request Feedback Club" where level designers can come and request feedback in their levels.
Anyone can request feedback, but please keep in mind that some people might have more use for feedback.

Rules
You can only request feedback on 1 level each week.
Post a link to your level ( [lvlid = ????], more help can be found here.
Be patient with the feedback, it might take a moment for people to play your level.
Do NOT ask feedback for one level more than once.
Do NOT ask feedback for old levels.
Do NOT ask feedback for others levels.

I want to give feedback, what should I know?
For people who want to give feedback, please try to be as constructive as possible.
Try to find things that would make the level better and things what the designer has to keep in mind in his/her next level.
When someone posts a link to his/her level here, you are free to give feedback for it.
Feedback doesn't have to be very long, but it has to be helpful.

Let's hope this will get new designers to get actual feedback for their levels, instead of the trolling they seem to get at the moment.
You will gain points by giving feedback to levels. If you have given feedback to a level(s) which was/were requested here, please tell the level(s) here and we will add you a point for each constructive feedback message you gave.

The top feedback givers could probably get something else than fame too. Something coming soon.

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg