Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Terraria Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  ???

??? :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  ive fixed the problems...however the image is still rotated 90 degrees which is annoying =/
im now adding the colour list :P
chris3000 12 years ago
  I might get this game for my birthday, it depends.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  almost got world rendering working...just small issues regarding writing the bitmap data itself...
[edit] HOLY CRAP it looks like poo XD
im gonna take a few moments checking over it :P
[re-edid] ah, terraria writes data in columns and bitmap in rows...but at least I can sort of see the floating islands! :D
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I can in a few days, stuck on portable net right now :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I hope you can multyplay soon again!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  apparently so...anyways, reading the tiles is going well, im just having issues working out which tiles have multiple texture states...
SuperDog 12 years ago
  1.0.6_1 is OUT?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Ahroo, I DIRECTLY pulled this from the console my java application is splurging the info to...im just tweaking an array which says whether a tile has multiple texture states(for example, ALL of the chests are 1 tile, and use texture states to say which image to use)
im just having trouble between the 8m and 9m tile section on a medium map, which catches out the tile reader...
Ahroo 12 years ago
  lol marc... you sure you couldn't have just cannibalized the Tedit interface? that's technically what that looks like...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  production of a world reader is going well...I do skip out a few 'unneeded' bits of the data when reading, such as a rectangle for world bounds(why is that even there?) and the exact world time(only want day/night right now)...I just need to read a few more things then im off to reading tile data! :P

World name:
MultiPlayer
Info:
Height 1800
Width 6300
Tiles 11340000
SpawnX 3154
SpawnY 357
Night No
BMoon No
Boss1 No
Boss2 Yes
Boss3 No
BOrb No
Meteor No
Orbs 0
thats the output for my world1.wld file...and no, idk which boss is which yet :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  hmm...shame my net isnt good enough for playing online atm but I can still download it ^^
[edit] I guess its not fast enough then...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  EPIC BUMP!
1.0.6.1 came out 2 minutes ago!
SuperDog 12 years ago
  maybe using a glowing mushroom and a normal mushrrom?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I think you should be able to craft restoration potions out of lesser restoration potions, using 2 mushrooms for consistency...
Elizea 12 years ago
  @camo, usually finnish people speak english like they speak finnish (which is the accent you know), but I at least try to speak it in a way it's supposed to be spoken.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Yeah, I liked the videos. :)

Considering I never looked at gecko's profile, I mixed you guys up at first. xP

I watch Formula 1, there's Finnish people on that, but their accents sounded different than yours EL?........interesting. ;)
chris3000 12 years ago
  Cool vids today, I like episode 2 better.
Elizea 12 years ago
  You should find it from my channel. My youtube name is itskieda. The easiest way to find me is to search Kieda tho.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Stupid parental controls. :(

What's the video title, I might be able to watch it somewhere else (ex. at friend's house)?
Elizea 12 years ago
  Terraria EP1, The Beginning, me and gecko playing terraria. You can even hear us speaking bulp.
chris3000 12 years ago
  LOL, funny picture.
gameinsky 12 years ago

That's blue dancing on nyancat in his game and watch Costume on PortconMaine anime con.

yeh...

you have just been bluerolled.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Lol yea i guess
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Superdog, Eater of Worlds is technically easier than the Eye of Cthulhu as it follows you... so you can die about 50+ times and still get some of the rewards.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I know, but you can't get a meteor pickaxe...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Superdog, nightmare stuff is worse than meteorite stuff ;)
SuperDog 12 years ago
  birjo is right. If you just get the best stuff there is in the game, there is no more point in playing. A game is about having fun, and to have fun, you obtain things, rather than cheating and getting them from your friends. I currently have a full gold set and all the gold tools + a phaseblade and I'm dying to get a nightmare pickaxe. So what do I do? Download an inventory editor?

No, I attempt to fight Eye of Cthulu and Eater of Worlds...

When I get meteorite armour, I think.

[edit] I wonder why I didn't fight eye of cthulu even once yet...
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  That just sounded... Wrong...

General

First post of the topic

Gemerald 12 years ago
  Just a forum topic where people can talk about the game Terraria!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg