Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Terraria Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  ... People, this is the TERRRARIA forum.
not the MINECRAFT forum.

Minecraft != terraria
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  See this, you can see about dicrimination and forgiving about bad people!
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @Jasper if you're going to be a hypocrite at least sound less like an idiot when you're doing it. Unlike you, me and birjolaxew don't have rocks in our heads and decide to keep our mouths SHUT for courtesy of others as no one gives a crap about people hating people for a reason as stupid as them eating tapioca. T_T

@Camo then great my goal of WORLD DOMINATION has been achieved! >:D

@GIS of course I'm smart. that's why I don't complain about Jasper being an idiot to the entire public as often as him.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  So what?
Nothing of use are perfect!
Birjo is a fanatic anti-threadomancy and anti-pirate.
Ahroo is a very intelligent guy that sometimes like to troll, and then someone (yes you, jasper) complains about both while you have done way worser things!

I'm not saying I'm perfect, I might still be a little child-ish while I tend to be adult-like at times and I can be serious.

Just accept people the way they are, and accept canges too!

Have you seen how much kizzadude has improved ?
When he first came he used to be very immature and I had 10 reasons to hate him!
Look at him now! someone that wasn't here while he was immature wouldn't even have thought that kizzadude used to be that immature.

On a site fights WILL break out, it's inevitable Mr. Andersen.
That's why mods are here, now just forget all this and enjoy the site like you're supposed to!
As long as there's a community, there's hope.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  I can't take ahroo seriously, honestly. I don't know what you guys are getting at. :P
  I think Ahroo and birjolaxew are you just little children. They can't think about a world when they aren't No. #1, so I keep my thoughts my thoughts and I don't listen to them any more! I know some of those people give me Right! By the way was my comment just a joke about MineCraft, because this is Terraria!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  yes it was...also I should be more active, I got broadband...just waiting on a LAN cable for better speeds as I lag -_-
Elizea 12 years ago
  Neither of you have perfect reputation here, so I wonder how you dare to judge others.

And still it's you 2 wondering why BL is "worse place" than it was before (it's soon been 2 years when I heard that first time, and still people are here. God this place must have been a paradise before I joined).
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Look at me, not being in the chat
Ahroo 12 years ago
  True Statement.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Ahroo: I don't think his reputation will recover after the way he joined. But this surely doesn't help.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Idiotic Jasper is idiotic. Your rep is STILL in shambles yet you can't even comment correctly. |:_
  CREEPER GEMERALD! YAY!
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I mostley play on elizea his server.
I made a huge house on a floating island :)
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Ditto birjo.

Hmm... I also host a non-Hamachi server. IP: 192.168.1.100. Password: PM me.

Oh, BTW, I'm currently in Poland, and I had to re-download Terraria and start from the beggining.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Daaamn, IP pl0x?
THeNiNJa 12 years ago
  Wrong. I host one that does not require Hamachi.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  No. All BL servers are Hamachi.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  The servers are all hamachi :(
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  TERRARIA!!!!!!!!!! OWNS Visit Ahroo's server and visit my battle village
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I tried to beat it. I only got up to about 1800 hp left(I'm playing an old version with the Eye Of Cthulhu having 4000 hp, although his defense is lower)

And no, I'm not getting a star cannon. My multiplayer doesn't even work.
Sillius 12 years ago
  An Enchanted Boomerang is enough
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @SuperDog or just get on Elizea's (or my) server and ask for a star cannon and 5 stacks of ammo |:p
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @GIS: I'm in space.
Elizea 12 years ago
  Should be. You can try and if it's too hard, get better equipment and health.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  So are the below stats... enough?
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I'm here...

Or maybe it's my ghost
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Where's everyone ? simonM, MatthijsM, me, ahroo, Gecko and ELizea are the only ones to be active . Where's the rest ?
SuperDog 12 years ago
  What do you guys recommend me for fighting Eye of Cthulhu? I'm bringing(in order of first to last on my quickbar):

SPOILER

I have 260 max life and 0 mana.

I'm wearing a full golden set, a band of regeneration and a lucky horseshoe

Is that enough?
Elizea 12 years ago
  The server will not be online today, as I had to fly to the entrance exam at 5AM. I'll be back in the evening, but quite late I guess.

General

First post of the topic

Gemerald 12 years ago
  Just a forum topic where people can talk about the game Terraria!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg