Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Terraria Topic

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I'm Doctor Who. You can't steal my clothes!
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Your hunter potion is USELESS compared to my Doctor Who clothes and gravity change potion! >:3
chris3000 12 years ago
  You guys are obsessed with this game.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  except for the updates.
Speaking oh which...

New desert, hellworld and ocean enemies!
There's now glowsticks that light up spaces, guide voodoo dolls that allow you to kill the guide and slimes float on water, and new potions! got a hunter potion, awesome stuff !
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Getting the best stuff handed over completely ruins the game... I mean, what are you even thinking? "Here, have all the end-game stuff so that you can beat the final boss in a matter of seconds and never play again". There is nothing fun in Terraria once you've beaten it.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Good job Superdog but join Elizea his server so you can have better stuff from us
chris3000 12 years ago
  congratz... i guess
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Woot! defeated goblin army!
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Okay then, I'm starting(unless reopening the game declines the goblin attack.)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  hmm...interesting...
SuperDog 12 years ago
  Yeah, me too. I'm strange that way.

[edit] I forgot to mention: It happened right after a blood moon(and a meteorite crash).

And during the blood moon, I fought my first ever Dr Bones
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I fail to see how you would consider that not ready :P
SuperDog 12 years ago
  ! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
I have a goblin army approaching from the west. AND IM NOT READY FOR IT. I have full gold set, 60+ healing potions and a gold sword. Oh, and an enchanted boomerang.
Well, maybe that IS enough.
Luckily, that's the side I built my lava trap on :D

Wish me luck!
! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
chris3000 12 years ago
  I need a time machine.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  @Elizea's msg in sillius' quote:
get a time machine...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Rainforest
chris3000 12 years ago
  To the guy below me: ditto, xD.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Yeh... it was so awesome but the levels sucked compared to now. xD
Sillius 12 years ago
  Quoting Elizea from Terraria Topic
Neither of you have perfect reputation here, so I wonder how you dare to judge others.

And still it's you 2 wondering why BL is "worse place" than it was before (it's soon been 2 years when I heard that first time, and still people are here. God this place must have been a paradise before I joined).

Ooh you have no idea Elizea :D
AK 12 years ago
  FREE TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SimonM 12 years ago
  lol, terraria is fun!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  laugh at birjo then...
Ahroo 12 years ago
  @AK There's free trials... it's just that Birjo will kick your a** if you get them though.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "is build upon one"
is BUILT upon one
just wanted to point that out ;)
AK 12 years ago
  WOOT ELIZEA!

You bring sense back to BL. XD

I want Terraria, any free trials?
Elizea 12 years ago
  Anything can be misunderstood if you really try. Please don't.

Constructive criticism? I haven't seen that coming from you for a while (quite long while actually).

birjolaxew 1 day ago
@Ahroo: I don't think his reputation will recover after the way he joined. But this surely doesn't help.

Ahroo 1 day ago
Idiotic Jasper is idiotic. Your rep is STILL in shambles yet you can't even comment correctly. |:_

I wouldn't want to see messages like that here. If the only way to make those stop is to shut your mouth, let it be so then.

Quite funny that your "response" is built upon one word in my message, "perfect". You probably know yourself too that it is quite lame to respond like that.

[edit] fix'd that marc,
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Elizea: Sure, none of us are perfect (though I'm obviously the one that's closest. Yes Jasper, that was sarcasm), but none of us will ever be. If your policy is that we can't judge another person on something we aren't perfect in, we would never be able to open our mouth, give constructive criticism, or in any other way talk to another person.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  well... terraria is coded in C# so I guess it counts.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Not exactly Flash... Flash is a drawing/animation IDE, where as Actionscript is what you're referring to. Besides, that is the most common way to express "not" in programming, so it could just as well be a Java, C++, C# or basically any other language (besides of Visual Basic, because it begs to differ... And is made by Microsoft).
AK 12 years ago
  XD Nice Flash reference

General

First post of the topic

Gemerald 12 years ago
  Just a forum topic where people can talk about the game Terraria!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg