Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shake it Up", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

funguy161 8 years ago
  First Checkpoint...
Second Checkpoint...
Finshed!
Dynamo 9 years ago
  Finally aced it :D
Ady84 10 years ago
  I have stuck at this one

SPOILER

Edit: I got it!
tu 12 years ago
  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THIS LEVEL IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (THREE MILLION YEARS LATER...) VERY VERY VERY DIFFICULT
HELP ME PLEASE
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Dude, you don't have to spam HARD!
metaknight91 14 years ago
  nice level
Bannanaman 14 years ago
  AAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH
hard hard hard HARD
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  harrrrdddd
gundu1 14 years ago
  Tring to beat it tring do hard!
gundu1 14 years ago
  I beat it! But then my internet went out and I couldn't save the score! NOOOOOOOOOO! I have to re-beat it!
romejeme 14 years ago
  mostly i die when i get right in!
gundu1 14 years ago
  This is so hard! i CAN NOT BEAT IT!
which hole is the easyest?
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  This is an evil level! But it still fun just the same.
olive23 15 years ago
  awesoem level!!!

did it on my first try!!
Jster95 15 years ago
  EVIL!!!!!!!!
BUT AWWESOME
Submarine95 15 years ago
  this level makes me aggressive but its not impossible^^
naahthemage 15 years ago
  i didnt like it too much but im a beginner at this game.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Wow! Impressive gaminsky!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow ! i say , lets try this level again and i completed it in 10 seconds without dieing!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  HRD
Jac1 15 years ago
  It is impossible to me too. And besides, what's the point of jumping in this level?
bonk2 15 years ago
  jp, to me its inpossable
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  its not impossible but its also not purely skill based some luck falls into accord but no, not impossible
jp 15 years ago
  No bonk2, look at the highscores (click on "Highscores" just above this message).
It seems it's even possible to complete the level without any jump :) .
bonk2 15 years ago
  this lvl is inpossable
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  well i got lucky at one point but other than that it's still a skill based level
Sires 15 years ago
  I agree, it is not luck based. But it took me some time to figure it out. Really cool.
1jase 15 years ago
  ok it is a skill base level jondeelee i agree with you
movzx 15 years ago
  Can you also do it without checkpoints?
[edit] I suppose that you can't, but this whole discussion would take too much space, so EOT on my side.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I also disagree that this is a luck-based level. There are a finite set of variables (i.e. platforms) that operate in a consistent, repetitive, and therefore predictable fashion. Yes, it does take a lot of study and practice to fully understand and react to those variables--and so I can understand how this level might *seem* luck-based. But once the pattern becomes transparent, the same results can be achieved with relative ease; after one-half hour of practice, I can now pass this level via the same path, taking the same amount of time, and achieving the same success with virtually every iteration. This is a skill-based level.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shake it Up"

About Level "Shake it Up"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This is a great idea. I look forward to seeing more levels as original as this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg