Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Path4Mouse official list

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  When Blocks Are Mad (Path 4 Mouse)

Maybe this one?
azz 12 years ago
  I think maybe remarkable adventure should not be official and also Factorial.
Levels that should be official:
Magnets
Couple
Ssshhh... BOOM!
Underwater rescue
Sudoku...? (Possibly as quite a lot of people liked it.)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Once again, I quote Magnets (Path 4 Mouse).
:P
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  Didn't Synthetic Night (Path 4 Mouse) get some votes too?

[EDIT] One vote.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Well gundu's Ssshhh...BOOM! level got a couple votes.

Ssshhh... BOOM! (Path 4 Mouse)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I've lately been considering the official level list on Path4Mouse, and I've ended with the conclusion that I should make a new list which has layered levels as well as regular ones. I would like feedback as to which levels should be official, as well as your opinion on scrapping the official level list, just in case it's better to swap out a few levels instead.

GIS and I will look over this topic tomorrow and determine whether we will do this, and if we do, which levels to be set as official. Also, you may nominate already official levels to stay official, I really don't mind as long as I get some layered levels in! ;)

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 12 years ago
  I've lately been considering the official level list on Path4Mouse, and I've ended with the conclusion that I should make a new list which has layered levels as well as regular ones. I would like feedback as to which levels should be official, as well as your opinion on scrapping the official level list, just in case it's better to swap out a few levels instead.

GIS and I will look over this topic tomorrow and determine whether we will do this, and if we do, which levels to be set as official. Also, you may nominate already official levels to stay official, I really don't mind as long as I get some layered levels in! ;)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg