Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Letters and numbers", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

FrogMan 12 years ago
  Sorry, but the level is accepted for two years, and I'm no trusted player. Plus, it was just a suggestion, not a request. Just take it or leave it, it's up to you.
niimporta 12 years ago
  I think i'll add this one, What I didn't like at first, it's that there's unnecesary invisible lines, and that the level would be better if the lines are size 5, instead of 4..
Could you try editing it??
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  In fact that's physically impossible as packs only can be rejected, approved or un-evaluated :P

Now it seems Pof got to the actual evaluation f the pack before me, but yeah, you can edit it :)

[edit] And ... HIGHSCORE!!!
niimporta 12 years ago
  Can it be purple??
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I really like the thumbnail! :)
niimporta 12 years ago
  I said that I would add more when I have time, (next week). so it must be purple on Friday, but let it blue til' then :)
FrogMan 12 years ago
  Nice level pack. I don't really like alphabet levels, but some levels in here are quite challenging.

Just one thing... You sure about the description? I think there are other alphabet levels in JG2.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  But remember, when the pack is approved, Niimporta can't add more levels ...
Pof 12 years ago
  Well, even is the Alphabet concept is the worst ever for the game-play, the design is interesting here :)
--> Accepted

I especially like The Russian typography
niimporta 12 years ago
  Welcome to my first pack
I will add more alphabet levels later :)

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "Letters and numbers"

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Letters and numbers"

First post of the topic

niimporta 12 years ago
  Welcome to my first pack
I will add more alphabet levels later :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg