Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "IQ Test", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  it's must be Vector-Parallel, that is, both permutations look right. 1-2-3-4 = 1-3-2-4
chris3000 1 year ago
  I can see the bottom blocks in the enclosed frame is the key/hint for solving it, but the questions is which of the upper left blocks to move with the right directions? Idk about this...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I solved the quiz, but I misunderstand only one red (One red answer in a different position from the guessed answer), anyway well found
tickled to base number 3
chris3000 1 year ago
  This level is beating my head/brain, my cells are burning on this. I know there's a code for this.
greyanna 4 years ago
  Obviously an indispensable code!
oldmanrob 6 years ago
  solved it. please don't ask me how. i played a little bit around as i do every day a couple of times. can't even rember which block i moved first.
oldmanrob 6 years ago

i made some internet reseaeches

there are 294 840 different six-digit numbers with 4 different digits. same for a six moves solution with four different directions. if you are able to do each one in 10 seconds you will need just 34 days and 8 hours to find the solution for sure.
Jos 10 years ago
  Very complex and fantastic reasoning. Got headache from it.
Hard I would rather say.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I found no code either. You just have to analyze what groups of blocks have to go where, and what gruops you need to move first. It reminds me of how I analyze difficult Puzzle It-levels. I could go on, but I'm afraid it might be a bit to much help if I were to reveal my entire thought process.
bbdest 10 years ago
  There really isn't a code for this of my knowledge
Jyxz 10 years ago
  I feel like such a badass, but I solved this without cracking the code (edit is there one? Don't answer I'll keep looking)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Such an excellent level, I think!
Jyxz 10 years ago
  Codebreaking is extremely good for your mind, but sometimes the code breaks your mind!!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "IQ Test"

About Level "IQ Test"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 10 years ago
  Codebreaking is extremely good for your mind, but sometimes the code breaks your mind!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg