Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Up", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Nice Parodies and Modern Day Starting Point
chris3000 1 year ago
  Omg, I solved it!
SimonM 10 years ago
  You can check on your profile page, at the moment you have 1002 accepted levels, I think 'Trick Solver' is your 1000th level. So much...
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  I don't know, to be honest. Since both you and SuperMario asked though, I have tallied up my levels and I have about 1050 levels out there. Of course, this includes both rejected and unfinished levels, so the number is probably very close to 1000, probably slightly above it.

I have 783 levels in this game alone lol.
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Is this your 1000th lvl on BL?
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Yeah, when I originally made this the lower blue goal was in the big line of colors and the thought process needed for the solving of that was of a "hard" difficulty. That turned out to be impossible though, so when I moved up the goal I decided to go with the safer category.

But I am glad to see input. I have only gotten about five or six comments on my last 30 or so submitted levels, but comments are always welcome, even (if they are constructive) negative ones. :)'

P.S. Nobody said anything so I don't know how many of you made the connection, but this level as well as Close the Road (BLockoban) are parodies of Down! (BLockoban) and Open The Road (BLockoban), respectively.

Apparently "Up!" was taken but "Up" wasn't. Go figure.
bbdest 10 years ago
  I would say this is a more difficult medium, but to some it might be hard. Idk =/

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Up"

About Level "Up"

First post of the topic

bbdest 10 years ago
  I would say this is a more difficult medium, but to some it might be hard. Idk =/
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg