Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Battenberg", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Well done, monty are extremely difficult
chris3000 1 year ago
  Category changed to hard. This is not as simple as it looks, it's tough!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  what's the best score i missed
suhangha 6 years ago
  Completed!! Good job
chris3000 6 years ago
  Wow, this is harder than I thought. Maybe I should come back to this when I'm ready.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Oh yeah, it's definitely hard IMO. But like OMR noted on one of my levels, it takes time to update the packs so I have stopped trying to point out difficulty changes. It might be worth noting in extreme cases though. It's up to OMG and the pack creators really.
sycoraximperator 10 years ago
  Guys, this is not a medium level.
sycoraximperator 10 years ago
  A can of Red Bull usually does the trick. Awesome level Monty!
Monty 10 years ago
  Thanks TM. I guess it's harder than I thought without those corner blocks.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  My friend it is indeed a solvable level and a very challenging one. I have to admit that although it seemed impossible at first glance, the only reason I actually kept trying was that it was a Monty's level and I know he always have a solution perfected. Great job Monty.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  This level will be approved, pending proof that it is solvable. I can't figure out how to place a final outside line, but then I'm always grateful to be proven wrong. Hopefully I can be taught a new trick to solve this level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Battenberg"

About Level "Battenberg"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  This level will be approved, pending proof that it is solvable. I can't figure out how to place a final outside line, but then I'm always grateful to be proven wrong. Hopefully I can be taught a new trick to solve this level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg