Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A Study In Red", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 9 years ago
  OK, thanks for the hint. I hope I'll solve the level soon. :D
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Is it okay to give a hint, I was thinking of which objects that is needed to preform th trick or does it get to easy than?

@Nelson: Thank you :) And an nice score that I have a hard time to beat.

Edit:
@Treazer: It does not matter for the trick if the blocks are icy or not. I hope you find it :)
Treazer 9 years ago
  I just don't get it... how are you supposed to get a block in the horizontal line of red? D:
nelson90 9 years ago
  I finally got it too! Fantastic level, congrats Svartgryning! The trick was really hard to find.

And you were right about a possible lower score :)

@Simon: I would suggest to place it at a position between 90 and 95.
Treazer 9 years ago
  I wonder whether the linked blocks and/or their icy state are essential for placing the smart wall...
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Congrats Simon and thank you. One fun thing with officials, is that we will see if it is possible to get an even lower score.

I have no idea were to place it tho.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Maybe at the late 80s? That seems like the kind of middle of the hard levels
SimonM 9 years ago
  I finally got it! I don't have a bad score though! As promised I will make this official, but once again I have troubles about where to place this level.
Treazer 9 years ago
  Damn, I have no idea, how to get the red outta this position...
svartgryning 9 years ago
  @Kiethy: Thank you for that :) And it is an hard to beat score you got, someday...

Edit: Finally

@Dingdong: Thank you to :)

@Simon: You have completed the hardest part I think so you are almost there :)
dingdong 9 years ago
  I think i made a few unnecessary moves.

Once more i would like to congratulate you on the design, svartgryning. It is fantastic.

@Simon: Smartwalls are yet to be fully understood oO
SimonM 9 years ago
  I know the mechanics of the game very well (I wrote them), yet I'm still puzzled! But I think the smartwall is critical.

Edit: I know how the trick works, but I can't place the blocks in order to perform the trick!

Edit2: I can place the smartwall such that I can move the red block, but then the second part of the levels starts!
dingdong 9 years ago
  Official? Why, yes indeed. I haven't been able to complete it yet, but i can see the trick, and it is a fantastic execution.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Well, I just did it. You have seriously taken this trick onto a whole new level. This gets my vote for official! :)

and to be honest the fact that you can make something like this while not being able to visualize it very well just makes it all the more impressive :P

also, highscore :) (or is it lowscore? I don't know O.o)
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Thank you for the official votes Simon and Pudelmuet :)

@Kiethy: Actually Im quite bad at visualizing how the block will come together so there is a lot of time and testing involved, and some times it can take weeks (if ever) before I get that idea that makes it possible to tie everything together.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I can't help but wonder how you can create such compact yet very challenging levels. Your mind must just be full of linked blocks and smart walls doing all sorts of crazy tricks...

I hope I can finish this one to find out what you've managed to pull off this time :)
  This is just a genius level. I love it.

I would vote for offical but it is not neccessary because Simon already promised to make it offical :-)
svartgryning 9 years ago
  Its totally possible. I will prove that as son as it is accepted :)
SimonM 9 years ago
  To me it looks very impossible to match the red blocks. Otherwise I will make this level official!

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "A Study In Red"

About Level "A Study In Red"

First post of the topic

SimonM 9 years ago
  To me it looks very impossible to match the red blocks. Otherwise I will make this level official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg