Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "P&M C4: Garage Door", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha-2 10 days ago
  In the main episode, they were locked in the garage together with car, so the episode ended on a funny and sadly. I recreated final scene onto the level. green blocks means car. So officially the level intent is that finish level with their both block in garage. but 21move solution is different: outside as mat block, inside as pat block
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Adobe Flash has been discontinued, and there is no problem with Bonuslevel.org, I hope bonuslevel.org will continue to operate anyway. Leave it now then keep up.
gameinsky 3 years ago
  Ok, look, Bonuslevel has had a good run, but I think now with the official end of support of flash there's really no point fixing all these minor issues such as impossible scores.
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Just called by the following
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  Unexpectedly, pat&mat 8 and C4 is the Ultimate Levels; Unified updated with fewer colors; These level of pudelmuetzennashorn's Scores should be removed.
P&M C2: Pneumat Tube (BLockoban) is the new 16 move version, so need to reset the scores clearly.
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  P&M 17: Garage Door (BLockoban)
The title goes the same, it is the EPIC inspiration of the childish son director.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "P&M C4: Garage Door"

About Level "P&M C4: Garage Door"

First post of the topic

suhangha-2 3 years ago
  P&M 17: Garage Door (BLockoban)
The title goes the same, it is the EPIC inspiration of the childish son director.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg