Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "BLockoban Tournament", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 27 days ago
  @chris Colors Challenge 46 plaese, you missed it!
john96 28 days ago
  Thank you Simon for updating the pack this week, what a wonderful contribution to BL. Making all these global tournament packs for us to play, compete and enjoy.
chris3000 3 months ago
  Happy new year everyone, shoutout to all the remaining members of Blockoban. 2024 is a leap year too.
chris3000 4 months ago
  Hey, this pack is updated now, and great job for achieving 1st place Simon.
john96 5 months ago
  I think there should be more scores here, it's always fun to keep up the competition wherever possible. But I guess most of the community got bored or either got real busy with life.
chris3000 6 months ago
  I have been trying to get as many highscores as possible, I may as well focus on that first before working on the levels that I haven't completed yet. See I'm one of those guys who likes to vie for 100%. It's all or nothing with me.
suhangha-2 7 months ago
  I wonder what a gorgeous project level would be if coalesce both (coolguy's coalesce I & II) anyway I found good score
chris3000 9 months ago
  I bet this took a long for you to make, well done on the organization of this pack Simon. I miss the old BB gang. Jos,murat,TM,Camo,oldmtnguy,and Monty

And of course, omr and lmr
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  Message removed...
SimonM 1 year ago
  I have updated the pack. All the levels are in the order of the all levels tabs (except for 9 old levels which were edited by Chris, so they are now earlier in all levels tab, but I left them at their old place because that's how it was)
chris3000 1 year ago
  Well I'm making it my goal to solve all the officials and as many of the levels as possible. How far will I go? Now I won't be able to solve every single one. I might have to leave 400-500 undone.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Experience levels order is wrong
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha 3 years ago
  Top pack is officially good unless simon will update this pack.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Ok, this pack is ready, everyone enjoy and battle on! Who can get the best score?
suhangha 3 years ago
  The pack, you can also be evaluated without flash.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Amazing, i'll approve it when i get my laptop.
sycoraximperator 3 years ago
  Very good work! I`m impressed! :-)

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg